8. Music Party

You arive home and immediately start putting the groceries on their place.
Tom; ''You dont have to do that.''

You; ''Its the least that i can do.''

Tom; ''Ill help''

Tom gently grabs your waist to move you over a bit so that he can reach the other groceries.
You immediately get some butterflies in your stomach and sigh.

Tom; ''Everything okay?''

You; ''Uh yeah im okay.''

Tom; ''You like that?'' *Tom pointed at something but you didnt see it*

You; ''Sorry what?''

Tom; ''Right there.''

You; ''Oh yeah.. sure''

He grabbed some flowers in the store while you were getting your icecream.

Tom; ''Everythings done so i figured you might want to get ready or something? You dont have to, you always look like shit so.''

You; ''No i will get ready.''

When you didnt replied Tom noticed that something was on your mind bc you always have a good comeback to his jokes.

Tom; ''Alright"

*You walk to your room*

When Tom didnt hear any noises he came to check on you.

*knock knock*

You; ''Yeah?''

Tom; ''Its me.''

You; '''No shit. Come in.''

Tom; ''Hey you alright?''

You; ''Yeah.''

Tom sits next to you and grabs your waist again to pull hisself a little closer.
Again you feel the butterflies coming up and immediately you have goosebumps.

Tom; ''You really sure?''

You; ''I promise"

Tom; ''Alright so getting ready?''

You; ''Your so fucking annoying.''

Tom; "Im sorry haha but Harrison and Harry are here in less than an hour''

You; ''Yeah alright''

Tom; ''Alright see you in 30 min?''

You; ''Jup''
He walks away and you put on some music and start getting ready.
Tom walks up to your room bc he heard you singing really loud and bad.

Tom; "Y/N! My ears are bleeding!''

You; ''Fuck you! Come in btw!"

You put out the music, you are doing your makeup when Tom walks in.

You stand up and ask Tom; ''What do you think? Would I make a good first impression or not?''

Tom; ''Uhm yeah. You look very beautifull''

You; ''Thank you. You know pink actually looks really good on you"

Tom; ''Thank you.''

Tom sits down on your bed and puts on the music again, you start singing really loud togheter, eventually you both start dancing really funny together.