IMPORTANT <3

Hey! Sorry that this isnt chapter 36, but I need your help to continue!

Personally I was thinking about making a sequel, because in this story ''They still need to film Spider-Man: No Way Home.''

  Let me know what you guys think! 

My idea: Since Harrison wasnt with Tom and Harry this movie I was thinking about ''Living together with Harrison (Sam and Paddy will be around a lot).'' If I want (And you guys too) this, im going to make about 5-8 chapters about Tom and Harry being in Atlanta, after those chapters ''They will be home''. So I was thinking about using "Your point of view'' and "Tom's point of view.'' Jacob and Zendaya will appear sometimes in ''Tom's point of view"  but not anymore as soon as Tom and Harry ''are home.''

(A lot of people asked me about putting spice in it, so I probably will be putting spice in it but I will warn you when that happens for the people that dont like it. It will not be a lot tho cause im not totally comfortable with writing about Tom in that way. I hope you guys understand.)

I have a few ideas but not alot so please put all your ideas in the comments or send me a message on here or on tiktok (holland.hsp)!!

Thank you so much for reading this and your help! <3

I'm working on chapter 36 rn! Love you! <3