35. Trash

TW: Eating disorder.
*You wake up*

You; ''Goodmorning.. Tom?''

Tom walks into the bedroom with breakfast.

Tom; ''Goodmorning.''

You; ''What about the others?''

Tom; ''What do you mean?''

You; ''Well, Harry, Sam, Paddy and Harrison have to eat too right?''

Tom; '''Harry, Sam and Paddy are at my parents house and Harrison went to meet up with a friend.''

You; ''Who?''

Tom; ''Tuwaine.''

You; ''No. You have to go. We'll enjoy this amazing breakfast and than you'll go.''

Tom; ''No i promised you that i'll stay with you.''

You; ''Uhm first of all. I promised YOU. Second, I can watch (Your fav movie) in peace now.''

Tom; ''We can watch it together.''

You; ''I know they asked you and I know you wanna go, so go. Besides this place needs some cleaning.''

Tom; ''You sure?''

You; ''100%''

Tom; ''You can always call or text me okay?''

You; ''I'll be fine. now go before Harrison is already back.''

Tom; ''Okay bye I love you.'' He yells as you hear him grab his keys.

You; ''I love you!''

(This is a special request from somebody that follows my story on tiktok. These few chapters can be hard to read for some of you!!!)

As soon as Tom left you got up to wash your face and brush you teeth.
Since you and Tom slowly became more public, people started to wonder who you are, what you do and what your intentions are with Tom. As always there are some disappointing fans that take it well.
But a celebrity doesn't get famous without some hate. Since you and Tom became more public you also started to get some hate. You never knew it would hurt you but some comments or messages really hurted your feelings and made you feel bad about yourself.
Especially the comments about your body.
It started with skipping 1 meal a day. Soon after, it became secretly throwing food away without anybody noticing. And some days you would only eat something when you were really hungry. You didn't think much of it especially since nobody noticed.
This morning you weren't hungry so you only drank the tea Tom made you and as a lot of times a meal ended up in the trash bin.
While throwing the food away the front door opened. It's Harry.

Harry: "Hey. What are you doing?"

You: "O uhm I was about to put the trash outside. Just throwing the last bits in."

Harry: "O okay."

You: "You're back early."

Harry: "Forgot my camera. Mum wanted to take some pictures."

You: "Show me later okay?"

Harry: "Definitely."

Harry walks away to grab his camera and you start to close the trash bag when Harry calls your name.

Harry: "Y/N!"

You: "Yeah?!"

Harry: "Have you seen my camera?!"

*You walk up to his room."

You: "I saw it for the last time 3 days ago while cleaning in this room."