" Oh thank God.... I am so relieved to see that it is you..... I am so happy. This was the best birthday gift till now. " She hugged Maurvi so tightly that I wonder, if she was able to even breathe.

" You idiot could you not tell me this at home. I can't even express myself fully here... All three of you are the same - a bunch of idiots. " Mom scolded Bhai and then three of us.

" C'mon Sudha.... You can't call me an idiot in front of kids especially our new daughter. "  Dad said but mom was still angry.

She wanted to call Maurvi's parents at that time only but Bhai requested her not to as she had not told them about it.

But mom being mom, called Kavita aunty and said that we all were coming to their place.

Everything seemed so easy for Bhai... I also wanted to tell mom and dad about someone but that someone was angry with me.

Mom called Kavita aunty and said that we all were coming to their place.

All of us reached her home. She was feeling very nervous.

We went inside and aunty came and greeted all of us. They seemed very happy to meet all of us. 

Then after we all were comfortable,  Bhai got up and told about his feelings for Maurvi.

Her parents kept looking at them and didn't say a word. Bhai was getting nervous now.

But they accepted the proposal very gladly. There was so much excitement among everyone. Everyone congratulated each other and fed Laddoos to each other.

They decided that the wedding would be in 3 months. They both had a Roka ceremony.

We all had lunch... The whole house was bursting with excitement. Bhai wanted her to go to Jodhpur for Vikram bhai's wedding and took permission from her parents to let her go.  They gave the permission and bhai was on cloud nine.

Maurvi was having the exam, she came back with us. She had dinner with us and wished my parents good night and was about to leave for her house when something must have clicked in her mind.

" Siddharth, Vikram is your friend too... Right? " She smiled and asked.

" Hmm... So? " I asked after nodding.

" Then why don't you come with us? " She asked and I just shook my head.

" No... I would rather be here... You go and enjoy... "

" Nonsense.. just go to your room and pack your bags... " She said with a naughty smile. Bhai looked surprised too.

" But I don't want to go... He is bhai's friend... Why would I want to go? There should be some reason to go...."

" What if I give you a reason to go? "

" What is going on in that mind of yours? " Bhai asked her, she winked at him with a smile. He was pleasantly surprised to see that. 

" Tell me Siddharth... What If, I give you one reason? "

" Ok... Give me one valid reason and if it is valid enough, I will go?"   I said with a smile.

" Well if you come with us, you will get plenty of the time to solve your problem or misunderstanding with Shruti, as she is Vidhi's friend. "

" What??  Yeah!!  Maybe...  You have a point. I think I can come. " I said with a faint smile.

" That's good. Now go and pack your bags. " She said.

"  Have I told you that you are very sweet? " I said and she shook her head. I smiled and went to pack my bags.

Just then I went back to ask something from Maurvi, but I saw bhai proposing to Maurvi. He went down on his knees. She was shocked he was still holding her hand.

He asked her if she would marry him and took a box from his pocket.

Took out the ring, slid it in her hand and kissed her hand. He got up and took her in his arms.

I didn't want to disturb them. So, I went back and packed for myself. I packed 2 extra outfits than I thought would be required.

Wait, my dear Shruti, I am coming to get you back in my life.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Good morning friends ☀️🌸

Here is my today's update I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️😃😍