Chapter 16-Wedding Preparing

Last day in Catalina Island*

Its been a fun and exicting week and i dont want to go but jungkook has to get ready to be a Alpha,Hopefully we can come back eventually...I just got dressed and now im packing my things...

As i finish packing i grab my stuff and put it at the front door

At the house-Night time*

We just got back to Korea and at the house,I go to our room and start unpacking...I put the clothes i didnt wear up and put the clothes that i did in the dirty hamper...Ishower and put on my pj's...

I go to the kitchen and reheat the food we got on our way home

I go to the kitchen and reheat the food we got on our way home...I got to the couch and start eating while watching t.v....

Next month-y/n pov*

Im sitting at the table with the wedding planner,picking out stuff...We were waiting for jungkook to come out from his office at first but since he was busy he told me to just do it...I was sad because i wanted to do this with him but i guess it will be fine...

Wedding planer:That will be all...

Y/n:Ok

She gets up with the stuff and leaves,I go to the office...

Y/n:She left

He nods without looking up from the screen,I leave and go to our room...

Later on the day*

Jungkook hasnt come out his office,my mom finished cooking and i take his and mines plate upstairs...I open the door and see him still typing...

Y/n:Break time

Jungkook:Wait

I look at what he was doing and it was so much writing,I didnt think that you had to do work while being alpha but i was wrong...

Y/n:Save it and you can come back to it

Jungkook:Y/n-

Y/n:Save it...

He saves it and i close the laptop and places his food on top...

I sit on his lap and we both start eating...