Chapter 11-New year,New heat

December 31-y/n pov*

I'm putting my pj's on right now as I just got out the shower...

Ding dong*

That might be the boys and girls...I head downstairs and greet them...

Jennie:Hey girl

Y/n:Hey

Jungkook comes to me and pecks my lips and i fill him pull down my shorts...

Jungkook:To revealing

He whispers in my ear...

I roll my eyes as he walks away to the kitchen...I sit down on the couch...Namjoon turned on the New years countdown...

Tv:1 hour till the ball drop right now Lil Nas X will be performing Montero...

We turn up the t.v. and start singing...

45 mins later*

Mr and Mrs Jeon are cooking dinner and im helping my mom bake the cookies and brownies...

Mom:Put this in the oven sweetie

I put it in there and then wash my hands and start to clean up...

Mr.Jeon:Come set up the table

The guys and girls come and set the table and we all sit down...

Tv:Last performance is Motive by Ariana grande

Y/n:Turn it up

They turn it up and i start singing...

Y/n:I admit its exciting,parts of me kinda like it,but before i lead you on....

Everyone:Baby tell me whats your motive!!!

After it goes off I was about to fill my glass with wine but...

Mom:You cant have none..

Y/n:Please!

Mom:You gotta wait until 21

She takes the bottle and gives everyone else wine and hands me the sparkling cider...I pour myself some...

Everyone:5....................4.....................3................2..............1.........Happy new years!!!!!!!!

We cheer and click our glasses together and drink it....Jungkook nudges me and we swap glasses and i drink his wine while my parents werent looking....We pop the poppers and i peck jungkook lips....

We pop the poppers and i peck jungkook lips