Chapter 2-First Meet

Y/n pov*

It's night time...my body is aching because of the extra work that my parents made me do...I'm still going to do my run because that's the only time I get to myself and get to rant to myself...I do the same thing I did the last couple of times and then hop out the window...I run and then change into my wolf form...I run and run faster than I usually do until....

I look around and notice this isn't my territory...

Jungkook pov*

I hear rocks getting thrown at my window and I know who it already is so I open the window...

Mark:Come on

I jump down and we take off running in the forest...We meet with my hungs...

15 mins later*

I notice the boys start running fast...

Mindlink*

Jungkook:What are y'all doing

Tae:Someone is in our territory

Jin:Don't let them get away

Ends*

I start running faster with everyone else...

Y/n pov*

I hear someone behind me and I look behind me to see a whole bunch of wolves chasing me....I noticed there eyes and see that they are red...that's our enemies...I start running faster...I then see no one behind me so I slow down a little to catch my breath but then I feel someone tackle me to the floor...

*Growling*

The person tries to pin me down but having alpha blood I'm stronger so I was able to push the person off...I stand up and keep my eyes on the person...My eyes glow brighter indicating I'm from the highest rank...They were about to attack me again...

Jungkook pov*

I watched as j-hope tried to overpower the wolf...then I smelled a vanilla sent...Then my wolf Benjamin yells out...

Benjamin:MATE!!!

I was shocked...

Mindlink:
Jin:Grab her

Yoongi:We got to take her to the alpha

End*

Jungkook:WAIT!!!

I say in my alpha voice...

Y/n pov*

I look at the person who yelled and my knees start to weaken..

Chloe:MATE!!!!

I was shocked when I heard that....He moves closer to me...

He gives me a certain look and I was able to understand...He wanted to make sure I was comfortable...I move forward closing the space between us...We start to rub up against each other having a moment until...

*howl*

I hear my dad calling me home and reporting me missing...

I shoot my head up...

Y/n:I have to go

I start to run back home...

Chloe:You have to go back...

Y/n:No my dad will kill me...

She started whimpering so I cut her off from my thoughts and kept going...

At home*

I get inside and immediately my parents rush to me...

Mom:You stubborn little girl...

Dad:Didn't we tell you not to be out...

Mom:Your grounded...

Y/n:You can't ground me...

Dad:And why can't we

Y/n:I'm 19 about to turn 20

21 is the age you can become the alpha or unless the recent alpha dies then they start at a young age...

Dad:I don't care I'm your parent

Y/n:Parent *i scoff*

Then I feel a sting on my cheek...Then I noticed my mom slapped me...

Mom:Go to your room...

Dad:Just so you know we took the door off your room so we can watch your every move

I go to my room and saw that they actually did it...I guess no more night runs...

Jungkook pov*

We all get home and I go to my room....I can't get over the girl...and her eyes,the fur...

*groans*

Hopefully I'll see her again...I change my clothes and go to sleep still thinking about her....

Next day*

I wake up and change then go downstairs as I smell breakfast...

Mom:Hey son good morning

Jungkook:Morning

I sit at the table and she gives everyone a plate then we eat...

*They eat dinner with the whole back put lunch and breakfast with family*

I finished eating and go shower....My wolf is sad today because usually when you meet your mate you supposed to spend the first month together or you will go into depression...

I get out and put some joggers and a hoodie on...

Night time*

I hop out my window and run into the woods I go back to the spot that we met...She wasn't there so I go to the borderline that the red eyes and blue eyes aren't supposed to cross...

2hrs later*

She didn't show up as I waited so I mark my sent on the tree to let her know that I was here then I go back home....

Y/n pov*

I wanted to sneak out today but it's harder not to get caught without a door...So I plug in my headphones and lay down...I see my mom check in on me every hour to make sure I didn't leave...I try to fall asleep but I can't because the only thing Chloe keep reminding me of his the boy...

____________________________________

Alright kookies that's the end of this chapter I hoped y'all liked it please bot fo this story love y'all ❤️🧡🧡💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎