Chapter 7-Golden One

1 months later*

Y/n pov*

Im getting ready to do my special training today....Its for the ones that are becoming the new alpha,beta and deltas....Lucas told me all about it...I get ready and leave to the place...

When i get there is an arena that has lots of obstacles for your human form and outside you wrestle with the other wolfs

When i get there is an arena that has lots of obstacles for your human form and outside you wrestle with the other wolfs....Also there are other people training there too like about to be alphas,betas,and deltas from other packs.....and then the warriors aka trainers...I see someone start to walk over to me...

??:Im your trainer for today...you can call me Carrie...

She bows and i bow back down...I can tell she was surprised to see a girl but i was even more surprised to see a girl warrior...

Carrie:Lets start on the easier task..

We walk over to the first obstacle....

2 hours 42 mins later*

Ive finished all but one challenge...Im drinking water right now and patting the sweat off my face...I look outside and see two wolfs wrestling....When wrestling you have to wrestle your trainer....It seemed like i knew one of them....maybe even both...I look a little closer and noticed...Its jungkook...From where im at it looked like he was winning...

Carrie:Are you ready?

Y/n:Uhh yeah...

I turned back around and start doing the last one...

38 mins later*

I finally finished so i drop to the floor catching my breath...I look outside again and saw two other wolfs fighting...I look around the place and my eyes land on jungkook and he was already looking at me...I give him a smile and he winks at me which makes me blush easily...

Carrie:Boyfriend?

Y/n:No

Carrie:You can take a break and ill call you when its time to wrestle...

Y/n:Ok

I get up and drink some water and wipe my face sweat off...

Jungkook:Hey muffin

Y/n:Omg you scared me

Jungkook:Sorry

He was about to hug me...

Y/n:Not in here

I look around and i feel him grab my hand and pull me somewhere...

Y/n:Where are we going?

Jungkook:Garden

Y/n:They have a garden?

He nods his head...