Chapter 6-Official

Y/n pov*

Its the middle of the night,I get up and go to the bathroom as i have to pee...After i pee i go back on the bed and my stomach starts growling...I tap jungkook...

Jungkook:Hmm

Y/n:Do you have any snacks?

Jungkook:No

I sigh

Jungkook:You hungry?

I nod

Jungkook:Go to the kitchen pantry

Y/n:K

I go out the room and look for the kitchen...I get into what i guess is the dinning room,and i see someone on the couch.I turn around fast to leave but...

???:Jungkook what are you doing up

I stop in my tracks,the person might think that because of the clothes...I can tell that its junkook's mom..

Y/n:Umm...water..

I make my voice a deep as i can and keep my head down so she dont see my face...

jk/mom:Why do you sound like that?

Y/n:Catching a cold...

jk/mom:Thats not good..we will take your temperature tomorrow..

She kisses my head and walks off...I let out a big breath that i didnt know i was holding.I keep walking and finally find the kitchen,I open the walk in pantry and look for a snack...I see muffins there were big banana muffins...But there was only one big muffin left...I really want it...My stomach growl again so i get the last one....I close the pantry and went back to jungkooks room...After a while i finished and watch t.v. until i fall back asleep...

Next day-Jungkook pov*

I wake up and see y/n still asleep peacefully...I kiss her forehead and get up...i get ready and hear a knock on the door...I hear the door start to open and i cover y/n and sit in front of her so the person cant see her...

Jimin:Come down and eat...

I nod...

Jimin:Are you ok?

I go to the door and grab him,pull him inside and lock the door...

Jimin:What was that for?

Jungkook:Someone was coming?

Y/n starts shifting under the covers...

Jimin:WHAT WAS TH-

Jungkook:Shush!!

I smack him in the head...

Jimin:Oww

He rubs his head...

Jungkook:Be quiet she's asleep...

Jimin:Who?

Jimin starts walking to the bed and see's her face...

Jimin:Why is the crystal light alphas daughter in your bed!?!

Jungkook:Shush....Its a long story...But you remember the wolf in the woods...

Jimin:Omg..is that her...

I nod...

Y/n pov*

Im start to wake up hear talking...I open my eyes and feel beside me...

Y/n:Jungkook...

I sit up and stretch and then my eyes land on jungkook talking with a boy...

Jungkook:Good morning