Chapter 14-First night on Catalina Island

Next day-4 am*

My alarm sets off and i turn it off,its time to get ready to go to the plane...I get up and grab a towel,i shower and wash my hair and then come out the bathroom after i wrap the towel around my body...I go over to jungkook and wake him up...

Jungkook:Mhm

Y/n:Go shower

Jungkook:Ok

He gets up and grab a towel,I put my undergarment and blow dry my hair...I put it in a messy bun as i see jungkook come out the bathroom...He has his towel around his waist,in mirrior i see him lick his lips sexualy as he looks me up and down...He comes up and peck my neck as his arms wrap around my waist...I go to the closet and grab an outfit to wear and change...

I go to the closet and grab an outfit to wear and change

Hair:

I go out the room and go downstairs,to see everyone asleep

I go out the room and go downstairs,to see everyone asleep...I start to wake everyone up...

Y/n:Time to get up...

I look at the time its was 5:23 am...

Y/n:We gotta be out the house in about 2 hours

Our plane leaves at 9:30 and it will take about an hour to get at the airport that jungkook told me about...

Y/n:Girls can use me and jungkook shower and boys can use the two guest bathrooms...

Everyone hops up and rush to the bathrooms to get their first...My mom come down the steps...

Mom:Imma start cooking

I go back upstairs and start packing my clothes...

Y/n:Jungkook is Catalina Island hot?

Jungkook:Yes very hot

I nod and continue packing summer clothes...

30 mins later*

I go downstairs with my suit case and two bags...

Mom:Sweetie we are only going for the week

Y/n:Ik