Chapter 1-Our Daily Lifes

I wake up and look at my clock...

Y/n:Holy shit

I jump out of bed throw on some joggers,hoodie,and shoes then put my hair in a messy bun.Brush my teeth really fast then I speed downstairs and grab an apple and leave....

Brush my teeth really fast then I speed downstairs and grab an apple and leave

I finally get to the field where everyone is at and go to the delta...

I bow as soon as I get to him to show my respect as he is still my elder...

Y/n:I'm so sorry for being late

Delta:It's okay y/n as long as your here

Y/n:Thank you

We exchange smiles at each other then I start training with my partner...

Lisa:Hey y/n

Y/n:Hey sorry that I'm late

I say as we start to train...

Lisa:It's fine I was just stretching

I nod at her...

15 mins later*

During most of the training I've been dazed out...I then feel someone nudge me and snap back into reality...

I look at Lisa and then at the delta and I noticed everyone looking at me...

Y/n:Umm..yes?

Delta:May you come up here and demonstrate the move...

I walk nervously to the front...

Delta:The turning kick

I do the move and was about to mess up the stick but ended up doing it right...The whole class claps and then I bow and go back to my spot...

2 hours later*

He dismisses the class and I go back to the house....

In the house*

Dad:Y/n get in here!

I go into the living room...

Y/n:Yes?

Dad:I can't believe you....being late,and then not paying attention...

Mom:This is not what people are supposed to see you as

Dad:You are going to be the next alpha

Mom:You need to be as perfect as your father

Dad:Especially you being a girl alpha,you need to work harder

Mom:And you acting like a lazy person isn't going to help

Tears start to weld in my eyes as I take each word in...

Dad:Look at you...about to cry...man up!

Mom:No more going for night runs

Dad:And we are going to get you extra training...you will wake up at 6:00 sharp for it

Mom:You are dismissed

They walk away and I go to my room...I lay on bed as tears go down my face...

Hours later*

I eventually stoped crying,ate food,watched t.v. and took a long nap...

It's now night time and my mom is taking an nap while my dad is at a meeting...

I lock my door,put pillows in my bed and make them look like I'm sleeping,then I hop out of my window....I take off running into the woods behind the house....After being distant from the house I turn into my wolf form...

4hours later*

I finally get into the house after taking a longer run than usual...

I get into the shower and then I go to sleep...

Jungkook pov*

Next day*

I wake up early and go to the field...I start stretching....

Jimin:Why are you here so early

Jungkook:To do more training

He nods his head and stretch too...

Jungkook:Why you up so early

Jimin:Couldn't sleep and heard you leave so I came with you

Everyone start showing up after an hour and we all start training...

4 hours later*

We had to stay a hour later because the girls kept talking...jimin said they were gawking over me so it's my fault...

At home*

Me and jimin are playing video games on my Xbox...

Mom:Hey

Jungkook:Hey mom

Jimin:Hi mom

She kisses our foreheads like we are still children...

We both wipe it off...While she gives a playful pout... Then dad comes in...

Dad:How long have y'all been at training...

Jungkook:For 5 hours

Dad:K..tomorrow jungkook you will do 6

He sit down next to my mom...

Mom:Stop being so hard on him

Dad:He'll be fine

hours later*

The whole pack is siting in the dinning room and we are eating...

Mom:So jungkook as you know you are becoming alpha

Jungkook:Yea I'm-

Dad:Well you know not until you find your mate and if not that then girlfriend...

I nod as I noticed most of the girl's eyes turn bright...

After dinner I go to my room and showered...I was about to take a nap when I hear rocks getting thrown at my window...I look down and see jimin,Jackson, Jackson sister(Jennie), mark and mark's mate(Mina)

Jimin:Come on we going to the forest to meet our friends

Jungkook:Not today..

Jackson:Come on bro

Jungkook:I'll come tomorrow

Jennie:Fine

The run off playing around and I sigh and close my window...I lay down and think about my life...

Being the next line alpha is cool because I can be in charge but in some points it's hard...All seriousness, If I get in trouble they get made double then if it was jimin,etc.

I lay down and go to sleep....

____________________________________

Alright kookies that's the end of this chapter love y'all bye❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍🖤🤎