Chapter 9-Meeting his friends

Next day-y/n pov*

I wake up as i hear glass breaking downstairs and alot of commotion...

Y/n:What the hell is happening...

I get up with jungkook and when i got downstairs my draw dropped...There were a whole bunch of people running around and jungkooks mom scolding someone for dropping a glass...

Jungkook:Can yall be quiet we are trying to sleep

Everyone looks our way...

???:Hey bro you finally awake from the dead!

???:With a chick...

I hear jungkook growl at them...He turns around and pulls me with him,he closes his door and lays down..

Y/n:I cant go back to sleep with that noise going on

I go to the bathroom and do my morning routine....I put my hair into a messy bun and turn on the t.v. while putting lotion on my face...

Jungkook:Im still tierd...

Y/n:Then go back to sleep

I peck his lips and put on my jeans from last night,I head to the door and stop when I here him speak...

Jungkook:Where are you going?

Y/n:Downstairs...

Jungkook:Can you stay with me

Y/n:I dont want to disturb your sleep..

Jungkook:Please!!

I sit down next to him and he wraps his arms around my waist while laying his head on my lap facing my stomach and I lean down and peck his forehead...

2 hours 42 mins later*

I just finished watching avatar and i need to pee but jungkook is asleep still...I lift his head and gently put it on the bed and head to the bathroom...I come back from the bathroom and see jungkook sitting up his eyes on me with a pout displayed on his face...

Y/n:Sorry i had to pee...

I lay on my stomach on the bed...

Y/n:What do you want to do?

We hear screaming and then the door bust open...

???:Help!!

He runs behind jungkook and then i see someone else run in...

???:Get back here tae!

The guy runs over and then the guy named tae runs over the bed out the room with the other guy following...I look at jungkook and he sighs...

Jungkook:Get used to it..

mom:Y/n and jungkook come eat!

We go out to the kitchen...

Jungkook:Thank you

He hands me my plate and we sit on the couch and start eating...I was watching them play the game,then someone sits next to me...

???:Hi im jin..

Y/n:Hi

Then the familiar guy walks up and smack jungkook on the head...

??:So rude to not introduce us...Im taehyung

???:Im yoongi

???:J-hope

???:And rm

Y/n:Hi im y/n

Tae sits down next to me and put his arm around my neck...