It said this user can't not be sent.

I think she knows and blacklisted me.

I f*cked up badly.

I went to the kitchen table to see a plastic cup. I look into it and saw it was half way done. I think something was in my drink, but I don't know what.

I need to investigate this matter.

I decided to call Nayeon.

She picked up.

"Hello, Taehyung." she said.

"Nayeon, what happens when you imagine someone here, but isn't. And you take someone else for another person like it's real."

"Your hallucinating."

"Did this occur often or what?"

"No, it only happened yesterday."

"You must have been drugged."

"I don't do drugs or someone gave me it."

"Then how did you get hallucinating."

I just then remember the drink.

"I did drank some juice punch. Tasted regular."

"I think that's how you got it," Nayeon pointed out.

"Who gave it you it," anyway.

"I don't remember."

"Do you still have the drink?"

"Yes."

"I will come over and help you."

"Ok," I said as I ended the call.

Irene POV:

Flashback.

I arrived at the party looking gorgeous. I seen Suho and Seulgi got along. She seem much happy with him than the first time I saw them.

But anyway, I saw Taehyung walk through the door.

I wave at him as he came to me.

"Hello, Irene. I made it to the party."

"Good. Let me show you around."

"Ok."

I took him to the disco room. We dance for few minutes before I took him again to the bar. I bought a drink for myself while he stood there looking at the tv screen watching football (soccer).

I shook my head and brought him to the living room again. He went off to grab himself a juice.
I quickly finish my bottle, threw it away, and came to him.

"So, do you enjoy the party?"

"Yeah. I wish there was karaoke."

"There is. Let me show you."

I drag him to the room. He put his plastic cup down on the table, walk over to the micro - phone, checked out the sound of it, before picking a song.

This is my opportunity.

I quickly open my bag, open the paper, grab some powder and put it in his drink. I use my fingers, dip it in and stir until it can't be seen, took it out, and wipe it with the paper towel I have in my purse.

"I got a song picked," he said as he went to take a one last drink before singing.

As the song played, he looked like he is in a good mood to sing.

He started off sounding rough, but as the notes gets higher, his voice sounds like a beautiful angel sound in his head voice.

He didn't never notice he is getting dizzy when he staggered to stand still.

As the song ended, he completely fell to the ground.

Perfect. My plan worked.

I turn off the lights, keeping the lamp light on this room.

I wait till he woke up before I do my thing.

I went to the bathroom, put my makeup on and wear a dress that looks similar to Jennie's outfit when he called her today.

I went to the room and saw him open his eyes. I went to him, got his phone, use his Face ID to unlock the phone, and called Jennie.

I put the phone in a position where can see me and Taehyung.

"Jennie," he said as the phone answered.

"Hello Tae," she said.

"I love you." He said looking at me and kiss me on my lips.

I need to continue to do my plan.

I push him off me.

"Jennie," I said to her.

"He just push himself on me and kiss me. I'm sorry he is like this."

"It's alright. I thought he really love me," she said with heavy tears falling from her eyes.

"I'm very sorry."

"I want more kiss," Taehyung said.

"It's all right, Irene. Well, I'm going to leave before it breaks me."

"All right."

She ended the call just in time.

"Your mine now, Taehyung," I said and give him one last kiss before he slept."

Flashback ends.