³⁷ 𝘼𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Sorry for barging in on you," Steve spoke up, watching Y/N and Nat catch up with the kids and Laura.

"Yeah, we would have called ahead," said Tony, crossing his arms, "But we were busy having no idea that you guys existed.

"Yeah, well," Clint draped his hand over his wife's and son's shoulder, "Fury help me set this up when I joined. He kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D's files. I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low."

"Hey," Y/N walked towards Laura and placed both her hands on the sides of her swollen belly, "I missed you. How's little Y/N, huh?"

"I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Natasha," Nat walked to her side and faced Clint's wife.

"She's," Laura dragged and winced, "Nathaniel."

Y/N and Nat's face dropped and the latter bent forward to Laura's belly, "Traitor."

"You better name your next kid after me," Y/N said warningly.

"Next kid?" Laura laughed in incredulity.

"Yup. I bet Robin Hood's got a breeding kink."

"Don't use that word in front of children, Y/N," Nat hit her arm with a towel and gave her a stern look.

"What's a kink?"

Eyes widening, the three woman turned to the little girl, Lila Barton, who was frowning with a pout.

"Nothing, nothing," Y/N shook her head hastily and picked her up in her arms as Nat facepalmed, "Just a word that you should never use." She started tickling her and Lila squirmed in her arms, giggling loudly.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Control your emotions and channel it... He's my brother.... Cross my heart.... I was wrong about you....

Y/N stared at the mirror without blinking after changing into the clothes that Laura had given her. The images kept flashing in front of her when ever she blinked. She relived the very thing she wanted to forget, and it was haunting her now.

"You look even worse than me." Y/N turned around at the voice and saw Nat standing by the door with a small smile.

"What's that?" she pointed at the white box in her hand.

"Alprazolam," answered Nat, "There wasn't anything else. Clint always had your medications and kept stocking them for you. But it's too strong—"

"I don't care."

"You went back there too?" asked Nat and tossed the box to her.

"Is it really a surprise, though?" Y/N sighed deeply, "I'm guessing you did too." 

"Yeah," She nodded.

"We really were bitches back then," Y/N huffed a chuckle, fiddling with the box.

"You were. But only to me," Nat shook her head with a smile, "And you kept sneaking out with my sister. It's a miracle you guys never got caught." 

Y/N smirked to herself.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"I didn't expect you to make me a Black Ironman suit, you know," Y/N said as she she dropped a pile of logs on the ground for Tony and Steve.

"Black Ironman?" he shook his head, "No, no, it has a name, Y/N."