School talks

Uruka: uuuwaaaaa!!!

Y/n: um, what's with her?

Fumino: there's a quiz in our class today, and it seems like she forgot to study.

Y/n: oh, well that sucks.

Uruka: what do you mean by "that sucks"?! Its a disaster!

Y/n: well, its not really that ba~d. Just that nariyuki might get replaced as your tutor if you fail.

Uruka: nooooo!!!! Anything but thaaat!!

Uruka knelt in despair while y/n snickered. Fumino looked at y/n as she looked blankly at y/n.

Fumino: you know that what you said isn't going to happen, right?

Y/n: hmm? Well, its so that her motivation increases. I think it'll work pretty well.

Fumino: it definitely will... Hmm?

Fumino looked behind Y/n as he saw the questioning look that fumino had and turned around and saw rizu with what seemed like a pissed off look.

Fumino: what's wrong, ric-chan?

Rizu then looked at fumino with what seems to be a glare or an angry look and said.

Rizu: nothing's wrong.

Fumino heard what rizu said to her and proceeded to crouch and twirled her hands on the ground in despair.

Fumino: *mumble why, is there something that I did....

As fumino begun her mumbling, y/n noticed that rizu's glasses seems to have different grade than that of her usual glasses.

Y/n: new glasses, ogata?

Rizu: no.

Y/n: why does it have a different grade then?

Rizu: my glasses where stepped on by my father in accident so I have to bare with this one.

Y/n: oh, is that so? Wouldn't that be bad? I mean, you probably can't properly see in those glasses.

Rizu: no, this is fine, I could manage.

Y/n: well, I could ask the teachers if they have a spare.

Rizu: no need, I can manage it for a day.

Rizu awaited for an answer only to be greeted by silence.

Rizu: y/n?

Fumino: he already went away.

Rizu: oh

Fumino: you really should just have said that your glasses were different today, ric-chan. I thought that you hated me.

Rizu: oh, I'm sorry about that.

Fumino: its okay, its just a misanderstanding afterall. Anyways...

They then begun talking while waiting for y/n to return while also trying to talk to uruka who's still kneeling on the ground, ignoring them.

Y/n: hey ogata, I finally got some glasses, try and test them out first if they're the same grade as your old ones.

Y/n then handed the glasses to rizu as she tried it on to see if it was compatible with her eyes. She then stopped her glare as she was now able to see much more properly as the glasses were compatible.

Y/n: so, how are they?

Rizu: yes, I'm grateful to you for bringing them here, y/n.

Y/n: nah, don't be. I'm not the one who created them (wink wink) I just brought them here after all.