Free

At the marriage venue, the orc, sona's peerage, and y/n's own little group looked at how riser easily defeated issei as the orc screamed when they saw how he was defeated.

*thud

Rias: issei!!!!

Akeno: issei-kun!!!

Kiba: issei-san!!

Koneko:!!!

Y/n: as expected of riser, I guess you would have a bit of hard time fighting him, nariyuki.

Nariyuki: we'll see about that. I've already gotten stronger in the past few days, I might even win in a minute.

???: stop lying, human. You are in no way a match for my brother.

Nariyuki and y/n then looked behind them and saw a girl that had a long blonde hair that looked similar to riser's hair tied into twintails with large, drill-like curls and blue ribbons keeping them in place.

Nariyuki: hmm? And who are you, little miss?

Sona: she is ravel phenix, the youngest daughter of the phenix family.

Ravel: as what sona onee-sama has said, I am indeed the youngest daughter of the phenix family as well as the little sister of riser phenix, my brother!

Y/n: sona onee-sama huh?

Sona: I visit the phenix house often.

Y/n: oh, I see~.

Mafuyu: she must like his brother very much, she seems to be proud of herself being his sister.

Nariyuki: it must be nice to be riser's sister isn't it, ravel-chan?

Ravel: don't get too chummy with me, human. Though it is indeed nice to be my brother's sister, in fact, it is one of the best thing that has happened in my life.

Riser: we share the same sentiment, ravel.

Ravel looked behind him and saw his brother, riser walking towards them.

Ravel: brot...

Rias: riser! How could you do that to issei?!

Ravel: could you have at least let me finish speaking?

Rias ignored her and continued to look at riser as y/n patted ravels shoulders.

Y/n: welcome to the club.

Ravel tilted her head in confusion at what y/n said but decided to ignore it and started listening to the about to be married couple's argument.

Riser: rias, this was a duel, of course I would do that to your servant. If I didn't fight back then my family would have been humiliated.

Rias: but you could have gone easier at him!

Riser: if I had gone and done that, his resolve would have been wasted! He had the resolve to walk in on the wedding of the devil king's little sister while also demanding the devil king to move in front of the devil king himself! If I didn't take him seriously, then I would have been making fun of his resolve!

Rias was unable to fond a retort to what riser said and just looked at him in anger.

Riser: how about you visit him first? As your husband to be, I'll allow it. He is still your servant after all.

Rias gave one last glare at riser before she left towards the clinic with her peerage to see how issei is doing.

Riser: so, I heard that you were my next opponent, nariyuki.