Hero faction

Nariyuki pov

As I was sitting next to uruka's bed at the school clinic waiting for her to wake up, I suddenly saw a purple fog rushing in front of me as I held uruka in a princess carry and jumped back only to see that another purple fog rushed behind me and engulfed me. I closed my eyes as I protected uruka with my body waiting to feel something only to feel nothing at all. I then opened my eyes and looked around only to see myself in a place filled with rocks and mountains.

I then looked in front of me only to see four people standing there.  The first one wore glasses, the second one wore an orange armour, the third one had a huge build and the last one had a spear in his hands.

Nariyuki: where is this?! Who are you two?!

???: we're sorry for suddenly transporting you here, I am called cao cao, the descendant of the famous cao cao, cao Mengde, who was recorded in the Records of the Three Kingdoms.

???: and I am georg, the descendant of johann georg faust.

???: I am heracles, carrier of the spirit of the Greek mythological hero heracles

???: a~nd lastly, I am jeanne, And I carry the spirit of the Maiden of Orleans, Joan the arc, nice to meet you!

Caocao: and we would like to invite the three of you into our group, the hero faction.

Nariyuki: three?

I then heard footsteps behind me as I proceeded to look behind only to see two of my teachers walking towards me. They then stopped and stood beside me.

Nariyuki: aizawa sensei and mafuyu sensei?! What are you doing here?!

Mafuyu: we we're both swallowed by the purple fog while doing our school work and was suddenly transported here with you.

Aizawa: though, I'm surprised to see you here, kid.

Nariyuki: I'm surprised to see the two of you too you know.

Cao cao: ahem

We then looked at cao cao who again asked us to join the hero faction.

Aizawa: don't join them, kid. Their a group of terrorist who pretends to be heroes.

Nariyuki: terrorist?

Mafuyu: yes, they are in a bigger group called kaos brigade, a group that's sole purpose is to rule the world.

Nariyuki then looked at mafuyu and aizawa and then asked.

Nariyuki: how do both of you know this?

Aizawa: we'll tell you later. For now, lets focus on how to get out of here.

Nariyuki nodded before placing down the unconscious uruka behind him. We then got into a stance as cao cao sighed and said.

Cao cao: so you refuse my offer huh.

Nariyuki: heh, obviously.

Cao cao: well then...

The hero faction then got ready before cao cao continued.

Cao cao: we have no need of you. Dispose of them.

Cao cao stayed behind as georg, hercules, and jeanne ran towards us.

Mafuyu sensei then ran towards jeanne to the left while aizawa sensei moved towards georg in the right.

I then then transformed into my lightning chakra mode and made electricity circle me and uruka as I said.

Nariyuki: If you enter this ring, I'll kill you.