Awakening?!

Its been a week since the principal called us over and since nariyuki had to become a tutor. Though we spent lesser time with nariyuki now, I often visited them and sometimes tutored them together with nariyuki to pass time.

I also still visit mafuyu's apartment everyday. Sometimes we would either watch a movie or play games I introduced to her. She started getting a knack of it though still prioritises her school works. Our relationship now became like that of a brother and sister. I've never had a sister before so this is a totally new territory for me.

Right now, I'm walking around town till I noticed something.

Y/n thoughts: nariyuki! He's in danger!

I then dashed to the direction to where nariyuki was and arrived there in an instant. I saw that their house was in ruin. I then saw something incredible, nariyuki now was holding a blood red spear and is covered in blood. Behind him where his family except his mother who was currently working. I then looked to where nariyuki was looking at and saw that there was a fallen angel with a giant sword standing there.

Nariyuki: aaaaahhhh!!!

Nariyuki then shouted as he dashed and tried to pierce the fallen angel

Fallen: humph!

only for it to be deflected

The fallen then tried to cut nariyuki but nariyuki dodged in time and again tried to cut the fallen horizontally using his spear.

The fallen then jumped up and then slashed vertically at nariyuki's head who barely managed to defend.