A master's gift

3rd pov

Madara: You fucking shit, stop camping!!

Y/n: I'm sorry, but what language are you speaking? It sounds like bullshit

Madara: aaaarrrghh!! I'll definitely kill you, I swear!

Y/n: says the guy who wasn't even able to kill me, it's 20:0 already, in my favor.

Madara: shut up!!!

As y/n and madara played 1v1 CoD, they didn't notice nariyuki who got woken up from the noise they made and only looked deadpanned at their childish actions.

Nariyuki thoughts: They do say your mind regresses once you've reached a certain age, I guess thats true for both of them.

Nariyuki then got surprised from the sudden scream made by madara when he luckily killed y/n for once in CoD and accidentally yelped, causing the two man child to look at him.

Y/n: oh you're awake, good. Say goodbye to your teacher now since Its time for us to go out of this orb. We still have a place to visit after we go out.

Nariyuki: now?! I thought we would stay here for a year!

Y/n: though I said that 1 second there is 1 year from here, that doesn't mean that we would stay here for one year. Plus, you're already strong enough to massacre hundreds of fallen angels that had the same strength that fallen that attacked you.

Nariyuki looked down in sadness as the teacher he had for 8 months is now parting ways with them.

Madara: don't worry kid, us parting ways doesn't mean we would never meet again. Plus, as y/n said, you're already strong enough.

Nariyuki: but..

Madara: no buts. Remember, If a masters duty is to shoulder the disciple along with their pain, whats the students duty?

Nariyuki: to grow strong enough to shoulder the master.

Madara: thats right, thats why don't slack off alright? Maybe someday you could surpass me. I mean you've already surpassed my clone, so whats stopping you from surpassing me?

Nariyuki's face brightens after hearing his sensei say that and looked at madara eye to eye and said.

Nariyuki: of course, sensei! I'll definitely surpass you someday. And by that time, it'll be my turn to shoulder your pains, believe it!

Madara looked at nariyuki with wide eyes as an image of a yellow haired boy replaced the image of nariyuki for a second till it disappeared.

Nariyuki: sensei?

Madara got stirred up from his thoughts as he answered.

Madara: nothing, just surprised thats all.

Y/n: hee~h, a student wanting to surpass the master eh, how admirable. Anyways, nariyuki, get you're things ready, where going out of here.

Nariyuki then ran back to his room leaving madara and y/n together again.

Y/n: at that last speech of his, he reminded you of someone, right?

Madara: hmm

Madara then looked at the window as he smiled, looked up in the sky, and thought.

Madara thoughts: I wonder how you're doing in the afterlife, naruto.

Shortly after, nariyuki then got out of his room with a bag and walked towards y/n. Madara then looked at nariyuki and took something out of his storage scroll, a katana