Supermarket

It was Saturday, and I wake up next to my boyfriend Nick in his arm. It's often so that I'm earlier awake then him. I grab his arm who lay over me and take them to the side and go into the bathroom to make me ready. 

As I comes out of the bathroom and back in his room, he sit there, looking at me with a smile. "Good Morning" he said and I wish him a good morning back. I say him I have to go now because I have something to buy for my mother. He mean he can drive me there and then home, but I must really say I don't want this right now. I just want to be alone right now, time for me, time to think about things. And when I do this I don't want that he disturb me. 

"No it's ok, I go alone" I said as I grab my few things. "Do we see us tomorrow?", "No I don't think so, but on Monday in school" I say and go to him and gives him a short kiss, then I go out of his room and down, out of the house door.

I walk the street along until I reach the supermarket.

I search the thing what my mother told me she need. I stand there and look into the shelves for it, first I can't find it but then I found it on the last shelves. I turn around, not looking if someone is behind me. 

And then I run into someone. 

The bag from the person I run into fall on the ground and I bent down to take the things from the bag up. I saw in the corner of my eyes that it was a woman I run into, she bend down too and pack her stuff back in the bag. "I'm so sorry I was not looking" I say to her and then I lift my head that I faced her.

It was a familiar face in front of me, I froze and then I say :"Miss Howard?"

Now she look at me, I think she didn't saw me too. "Oh hello y/n" she say with a small smile on her lips. I don't know what to say now, I didn't expect that I would run into my English teacher. I look into her face and noticed her light red cheek. "Is all okay?" I ask she and point on my left cheek to show her what I mean. Her eyes widen a bit for shock and I saw that she search a answer, not to want to tell me what happens. She said that it is nothing, just a accident, but where she have this she didn't told me.

Billie's pov:

Some one run into me and my bag fall onto the floor.

I didn't noticed that there was someone and I get starting annoying. I bend over and was a bit angry. Not now, why this stupid person can't look if there is someone?, I thought to myself as I pack my things back into my bag. "I'm so sorry" she said and I thought that I know the voice but I give  them not so much attention. Then she looked up to me and ask:" Miss Howard?", fuck it must be one of my class, what when she see my cheek?.

I look up at the girl in front of me, and my eyes widen a bit as I saw y/n in front of me. I expect all but not this. 

She asked me what happens on my left cheek and I search for an explanation. 

I told her that this is nothing just a accident. I didn't thought she will believe this, and her look in her face said  it that she don't believe me. But I also saw that she don't want to hurt me and so she didn't ask more. 

We was finished and all my things was back in my bag. We stand up, looking at each other. She have a friendly smile on her face and it makes me smile too. 

She said that she have to go now, but we would see us on Monday. As she said this she grab my hand and squeeze them soft. I  don't know if she noticed that she do this.  We said god bye to each other and her grip  get from my hand. She go toward the  checkout, to pay. I looked after her and then on my hand where her hand was a few minutes ago. I missed her  hand on mine. Her touch, her skin on mine skin. I t was a short moment but it felt like more.

I shake my head and bring me back into reality.