"Really?" My eyes twinkle in relief.

She hums, smiling at me and starts swiping her fingers on the screen exhibiting her various designs.

"Oh and please get her something different other than a gown.." Tina pipes in, as we go through various designs.

"Why? What's wrong with a gown?"

"Urgh...She has nothing else but gowns in her party wear collection."

I roll my eyes. "Yeah she paraded me in every single gown that I had, for the last one and a half hour."

"I know how pestering she can be." Ana speaks, amusement flickering in her eyes. "Lets see what we have here..." She continues, her eyes glazed at the screen.

We both finally select some pretty outfits much to my relief, and being saved from an expedition to the mall.

"Thank you so much. You are the best..." We both engulf her together, sandwiching her in our arms, earning her giggles.

"Okay. Enough with your flattering. Your party is tomorrow, right?" We both nod our heads simultaneously. "Fine. I'll make some altercations according to your sizes and have it done by tomorrow morning. Happy?"

"Very...." We reply, grinning at her.

The next evening, I get ready for the party in a beautiful dusky pink jump suit, with a huge bow on the neck with a butterfly design that starts from shoulder to the waist in beads and sequins divided by a belt in between and the look is finally completed with a huge ankle length flap behind my back. I am so in love with this beautiful suit. Completing my look with a matching headscarf, I give a final look at my light make up and go to strap my heel pumps, just when my phone decides to indicate its presence.

 Completing my look with a matching headscarf, I give a final look at my light make up and go to strap my heel pumps, just when my phone decides to indicate its presence

A smile tugs on my lips as I peer at the caller id. Swiping my finger on the red button, I quickly opt for the video call. The call is been picked up on the first ring, and I am soon acquainted with my Zacharias with a scowl on his face that is quick to be replaced with a satisfied smile.

"Hi" I speak, waving my hand in front of the screen.

A soft chuckle passes his lips. "Hey sweetheart. All ready for the party?"

I hum, pulling the camera away and adjusting it on the stand in such a way that he could see me completely, as I pose in front of the screen.

I hear him suck in a sharp breath, as he adjusts himself on the seat.

"How do I look?" I ask, twirling a little with a giggle, well aware of my effect on him.

"Like a perfect gift that I can't wait to unwrap, and I am so gonna enjoy doing it tonight...." His voice turns huskily, making my insides tingle.

"Zacharias..."

"Ah....And that pretty sexy dress of yours....It would actually look nice on our bedroom floor, rather than on you...Cause you do know, I like it more when you are naked love..." He rasps, invigorating my whole body. My cheeks turn red at his bluntness. "You've already gotten me hard and you'll be punished for putting me through this. Wait until I lay my hands on you. I'm gonna be fucking you so hard, that you'll end up begging for more and than I am gonna spank that pink sweetness between your legs that is all mine to devour...."