"I can't see them properly, I forgot my eyeglasses in our dorm" She said, Oh I forget she also have blurry vision like me. So I just ignored the five girls and went back to playing on my phone.

I was playing when I heard someone's calling me, and when I turned around to see who it was, I saw Yeji Unnie smiling and waving her hands at me. So I run towards to her and hug her.

"Unnie Imissyouuuuu!" I said while hugging her.

"Aigooo~ Did you really miss me?" Yeji Unnie ask while patting my head then I nod to her "Don't worry I miss my favorite cousin too" She added while ruffling my hair.

"Y/N is so cuteee" Lia unnie said while pinching my cheeks, then I greet them while bowing at them individually.

"Unniee!" As I approached Yuna unnie, she extended her arm for me to hug her, but instead of hugging her, I went directly behind her to hug Ryujin unnie, teasing Yuna unnie.

"Yah! What am I here a Shadow? Hug me too~" We heard Yuna unnie whining.

"Y/N did you hear someone's speak?" Ryujin unnie ask me obviously teasing Yuna unnie too. Then I shook my head, We looked at Yuna unnie who's pouting right now.

We burst out laughing then I went to Yuna unnie and hug her. "I'm sorry unnie" I said while giggling.

"I hate you Y/N" Yuna unnie said rolling her eyes at me.

"Yeahh I miss you too unnie" I said still giggling. And we continued walking towards my other members who were waiting for them.

"Chaeryeong ah!" I heard Chaeyeon unnie calling her sister.

"Unnie!" Chearyeong unnie said approaching her sister to hug her.

How I wish Chaeryeong unnie could hug me too, then Chaeyeon unnie looks towards me while sticking her tongue out to make me jealous, which makes me pout.

"Will you please stop pouting while staring at them?, it's make me believe that you have a feeling for Chaeryeong" I heard Yeji unnie said beside me.

"Y-you know?" I ask her while shuttering.

"So its true?, You've grown up a lot" She said while ruffling my hair.

"How did you know unnie" I ask her while looking at her.

"Let say someone's told me" She said while chuckling.

"Who?" I ask her while titling my head, then she was pointing behind me, when I turned around I saw Yuna unnie wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Yah! Unnie!" I said while sternly looking at Yuna unnie. I regret telling her before that I like Chaeryeong unnie.

"Sorry but not sorry" Yuna unnie said sassily while flipping her hair. I just rolled my eyes to her.

"Chaeryeong-ah could you please accompany Y/N around here?, She says she wanted to go for a walk, but I'm worried she'll get lost if she goes alone" I was taken aback when I heard Yeji unnie said that, I looked at her immediately but she just wink at me.

"Yeah sure unnie" Chaeryeong unnie said while fixing the picnic basket on the side before she approached me.

"Take this opportunity Y/N and make her yours" Yeji unnie whispered at me before she left me.

"Y/N lets go?" Chaeryeong unnie ask me.

"It is okay to you unnie? I mean, I can go by myself if your busy" I said to her but she just giggled at me 'jakajshskajsj her giggle is lovely help I'm gonna dieeee!' I thought while listening at her giggled.