Chapter 39 : Meri Raahein Tere Tak Hain

Riddhima was on her way to airport, back of the mind she was remancing the moments she spent with Vansh.

Soon she reached to airport, as soon as arrived she checked status of his flight, unfortunately the boarding was started.

"What?! Am I that much late! No Vansh you can't go like this, you just can't leave me like this. Our story can't get such ubrupt end.

She rushed towards the officials and requested them to make an announcement for Vansh. Intially they denied then they realised that its way more important for Riddhima.

"The passenger named Vansh Raisinghania traveling for heathrow London, is requested to contact us as soon as possible, here Ms. Riddhima is waiting for you."

Official : "ma'am we have made an announcement, now you please wait. If we will get call from aircraft we will inform you...."

Riddhima was tensed, she sat on a chair and was praying that Vansh will listen to that announcement.

"Please Vansh... Do listen and give it a chance. There are so many things which I want to sorted out, which I want to say, which I want to listen.... please don't go... Please"

She was waiting like hell but Vansh was no where. Soon she saw the flight has all set to take off and soon would be taken off.

"No... No... Vansh...!"

She was all disheartened, she was  slowly making her way to the exit.

When she heard a familiar voice,

"Riddhima....!"

She turned around,

Meri Rahe Tere Tak Hai
Tujhpe Hi To Mera Haq Hai
Ishq Mera Tu Beshak Hai
Tujhpe Hi To Mera Haq Hai

Saath Chhodunga Na Tere Pichhe Aaunga
Chheen Lunga Ya Khuda Se Maang Launga
Tere Naal Taqdeera Likhwauga

Her eyes were moist and with a trembling voice "Vansh!"

Vansh was moving towards Riddhima, both were numb.

Soon vansh was infront of Riddhima. His eyes were moist and lips were sealed.

Riddhima : "You didn't realise that I should know about your planning?!"

Vansh gave her a pale smile "really! Did it impacted you?!"

Riddhima : "come closer..."

Vansh was all puzzled as soon as he came closer to Riddhima, she gave her two three tight slaps.

"What did you think? It's only who will take decision of our relationship??"

Vansh : "I didn't Riddhima, and this time I respected your decision to stay seperated."

Riddhima : "is it the same Vansh Raisinghania who used to be Stubborn enough to get what he wants...."

Vansh was shedding tears "its not the same Vansh Raisinghania, I have changed myself completely. For you ...."

Riddhima : "I said and  you agreed !! And didn't come to me for once before taking such decision!"

Riddhima held his collar and kissed on his cheek,

"Don't you know how much I love you... Vansh"