Chapter 34 : Second Chance??!!!

Riddhima was seating in a room, she was still thoughtful.

"I feel like I am on a crossroad. Again came to a juncture where it's a battle between my heart and mind."

She was still dwelled in numerous thoughts. Finally she decided what's the demand of an hour.

After an hour.....

A cafe had been shown, a young crowd was there. Vansh was seating in a corner table. He was waiting for Riddhima.

"I know you will come. At least I know you these much."

His eyes were stuck at entrance only, when he saw Riddhima was entering into the cafe. He was awestruck seeing her.

"God ! She is so pretty... Each time a loose my senses when she is infront of me."

Slowly she made her way towards the table where Vansh was seating.  Upon reaching she greeted him "Hi"

Vansh : "Hi... ! So its indeed a formal meeting?!"

Riddhima : "you know better, as you came to know everything without any prior preface."

Vansh's pov "her sarcasm is next level.... God save me please"

Vansh : "please seat!"

She made herself comfortable, soon Vansh asked "would you like to try
Croissant?? It's the best thing of this cafe..."

Riddhima : "I am not here to eat or enjoy, just say what you wanted to say. So that I can leave."

Vansh : "Uff ... By the way you are looking pretty in this dress... To impress me??!!! Well no need for that as I am already impressed by you .."

Riddhima getting irritated "cut the crap vansh... I will leave straight away. Please come to the point." She lashed at him.

Vansh : "I am sorry, I was just kidding."

Riddhima : "we don't share such bond or relationship now that this thing will be part of that. I am here because I thought to listen to you, because that's the only difference between me and you. Now say fast. I don't want to waste my time on you."

Vansh gave pale smile,

kon karta Hai yaha pyaar
Nibhane ke liye
Dil to bus ek khilona hai
zamane ke liye..!

(This lines came to my dear friend jazzmiiiine10 's dream where vansh was saying these lines to Riddhima... So credit goes to her and the poet who wrote the these lines....)

He recited these lines by having Sharpe gaze at Riddhima.

"Don't make me guilty vansh... Don't have such impression in your mind that by saying all these I will melt"

Vansh : "I didn't say anything Riddhima... I just said what I felt. Anyway let's come to a point as you are not much comfortable with me so.... "

Riddhima rolled her eyes,

"First of all, I am sorry. I should have listened to you that day. I realised my how wrong I was. All I want is second chance."

Riddhima cut him between "second chance?! For what??? Now we have nothing left between us.. "

Vansh : "Riddhima ! Please don't be so cruel to me. Atleast give me one chance to repent..."

Riddhima : "that's it? Is it the talk which you wanted to discuss??? Then let me put full stop over it. I am not going to give you any more chances Vansh.... "

Vansh tried to hold her hand but she jerked out and vansh felt utterly bad.

"Stop it .. just stop it. Don't touch me Vansh. Your touch remind me what you did with me??? Have you forgotten how you jerked me out when I was all broken and came to hug you, but instead of pacify me you opt to hurt me more. Those wound aren't healed yet, and I don't think so will ever get heal. I don't know about future but right I have nothing to give, not even second chance."

Vansh was all hurt by this but he do understand that this was most probable thing as he hurt her alot. She is not going to forgive him this much easily.

Vansh was still looking at her with sad eyes "Riddhima... I ... I will...."

Riddhima : "I will what???"

Vansh : "I will try to dig out the truth."

Riddhima slowly clapped "wonderful... Don't you think so it's too late. Now no one is interested in this matter. You know how does it feel, it feels like cyclone has alredy been passed, our glass house had already been broken in pieces and now you want to gether and join broken pieces?! Let me tell you it won't."

Vansh : "Riddhima..  I know I am not right person for you. And today I came to know that as well you never want to come in my life again. But atleast for sake of humanity give me a chance to remorse. Please ...!"

Riddhima : "who am I to give you a chance? When you did all that did you ask me??? Did you take my permission?? Then why now?? That day also you did what you thought was right. Then now also you do what you think right. Ok....!"

Vansh's pov "I have to find out the truth, may be after that she will forgive me and come back in my life again. But one thing is confirmed today, she is still hurt badly hurt. And I am the sole reason for that. I promise you Riddhima I will not leave the person who is responsible for this."

Riddhima : "come out of your fairytale ... It's not going to be reality...."

Vansh gave pale smile "no issues.... atleast I have satisfaction that I have a fairy whose dream I can see each night. That right no one can snatch from me...."

His eye's corners were wet,

"Aaj mene khud se vada kiya hai,
Mafi manguga tujhse rusva kiya hai,
Har mod par rahuga mein tere saath saath,
Anjane mein mene tujhko bohot dard diya hai"

(Lines by Gulzar saab)

After completing this lines he litrally lost control over him, and tears were starting to coming out of his eyes....

Riddhima's pov "why his words still piercing my heart, his words are still having truth and deep feelings. Why ... Why ..... I am loosing control, no Riddhima... You can't drew away in this, you have promised yourself and your parents. This time you can't cheat them... No... No way...."

Vansh sensed her dilemma "still juggling?! You are still the same.... Riddhma..."

Riddhima stood up from her place "I believe we are done with the conversation...  It's good bye from me Vansh... "

Vansh's heart was about to sank "Riddhima... No... Don't leave me like this...."

Riddhima didn't pay attention and left the cafe swiftly.

Vansh was all heart broken and dejected,

"I lost you once again.... !!!"

Tears were rolling down from his eyes.....

************************************
Hey guys....

This is it for today...

What's your take? Will Riddhima ever forgive him? Will vansh can Come to know who is the real culprit??

What will be destiny of Vansh and Riddhima?!

To know all these answers stay tuned....

I will try update soon....

Till then stay safe stay happy....

Story will be continued in next chapter......