Chapter 14 : Sahil

One week later....

Riddhima was getting ready in her room. She wore pink colored knee length dress, kept her hair open and cladded herself with small earrings.

"I am bit nervous but I think everyone will like this song....!!" She said with confidence.

She came out of her room, when she spotted Aastha around.

Aastha : "hey... Beautiful... Looking so pretty in this dress."

Riddhima : "Thank you " she passed a wide smile.

Aastha : "I know you will rock today"

Riddhima : "hmm... Ya let see..."

They both headed towards auditorium. Riddhima went backstage with other competitors.

Aastha : "All the very best dear"
She gave a warm hug to Riddhima.

Aastha took seat with other attendees.

Competition started, one by one students were coming and presenting their song.

Riddhima was looking for Vansh only, whereas Vansh was heading towards auditorium. He entered and took his seat.

"Thank god I am not late...."

And host announced Riddhima's name.

Riddhima came to stage, vansh was awestruck seeing her.

"She is looking like princess!!!"

Riddhima greeted everyone, and start her song,

"Manzilein ruswa hain
Khoya hai raasta
Aaye le jaaye
Itni si iltejaa
Ye meri zamanat hai
Tu meri amaanat hai

Hawaon ki tarah
Mujhe chhu ke tu guzar
Rozana, rozana...!!!"

(Author's note: so this was the song written by sahil, it's my humble request to each one of you please please do listen this, shreya has sung this so flawlessly and beautifully....)

Upon hearing the lines Vansh's eyes got widen, his expression changed spontaneously.

He wanted to go out of auditorium but he didn't want to hurt Riddhima so somehow he stayed there.

Everyone was lost in Riddhima's tune, she sang it beautifully, as soon as she completed her song it was round of applause for her.

She was the last student to perform, after few minutes result declared.

Host : "and the winner of interschool singing competition is miss Riddhima Sharma, give her round of applause."

Riddhima came to stage to receive the trophy. She was utmost happy. Aastha was also clapping for her.

Chief guest gave her sheild for winning the competition. Host asked her to share few words with them.

"First of all thanks to everyone for having me here. But this win is not only mine, I would like to dedicate it to the one who wrote this "sahil"."

Hearing this name vansh was all sweating he left the auditorium at once. Riddhima saw him leaving, she concluded her words and made way to the exit.

She ran after Vansh,

"Vansh.... Vansh.... Vansh... Listen ... Vansh"

Now vansh had no other option he stopped, Riddhima came to him running.