Chapter 8 : Mirage

It's next day morning.....

Riddhima went early as she wanted to issue some books from the library, as soon as she finished her work she spotted Vansh and sneha together outside the library.

Sneha was clinging him,

"What was that behavior Vansh, why you didn't come last night? I missed you alot."

Her hands were around his neck, she was about to kiss him,

Riddhima couldn't bear this, her expressions were screaming her condition. She left that place in rage.

Sneha leaned more towards Vansh but timely Vansh backed her off "Sneha, please behave yourself, we are in school premises and it's not appropriate as well."

Sneha fumed in anger "what?? Are you serious Vansh? It's the only place where we kissed many times and now you are getting vibes that it's not appropriate."

Vansh : "Sneha please, I don't want to argue about it."

He left from there and now Sneha was alone there.

Just then Sneha's best friend Alisha came,  seeing Sneha upset she asked "hey Sneha, what happened?"

Sneha : "Alisha, Vansh is behaving weirdly from couple of days, I don't know why but getting gut feeling he is hiding something from me."

Alisha : "you are right, you need to be vigilant. You can't loose vansh."

Sneha : "Definitely !! He is only mine... No one can else come into his life."

Sneha was all determined to find out the truth.

************************************
Scene shifts to corridor....

Riddhima was upset, she was walking through the corridor when she saw vansh there.

She ignored him and passed by him but didn't have atleast a glance.
Vansh noticed this.

He pulled her towards him and dragged her outside the school complex.

Riddhima : "Leave me Vansh..."

Vansh : "what was that behavior?"

Riddhima : "Don't talk to me.... Go to your girlfriend"

Vansh started laughing "oh so you saw us together so you are upset" he was laughing hard.

Riddhima : "That's utterly ridiculous Vansh... You really met my expectations...."

Vansh : "Really??!!! But tell me one thing, why are you upset seeing us together."

Riddhima didn't reply him and started walking from there. Vansh hold her hand,

"You can't run away like this."

Riddhima : "Just leave my hand"

Instead of leaving he pulled her towards him, and moved near to her.

"Today you forgot something"

Riddhima : "What??? "

Vansh : "A hair clip"

Riddhima started checking her hair, and blabber

"I had it, have I lost it??!?"

Vansh : "No worries I have one...."

Riddhima was all puzzled , just when vansh took out a hair clip of Riddhima.

"It's mine, from where did you get??"

Vansh : "That's not important."

He moved closer to her, touched her silky and soft hair. Delicately tucked traces of hair and pinned it with hair clip.