Chapter 24 : Bonfire

It's evening....

Riddhima was getting ready in her room, she wore knee length halter neck yellow color thigh high slit dress.

Aastha : "hmm, niiice ..."

Riddhima : "Aastha...!"

Aastha : "now stop staring me, let's go..."

Management has organized a bonfire for all the students. They have arranged wooden seats around the bonfire.

Vansh and Vishal already settled there in the front row,

Vansh : "where is Riddhima..?! She's taking too long to come."

Vishal : "oh god Vansh, how impatient you are. She will come relax. By the way Sneha is staring you..."

Vansh : "so?! We used to stare moon , stars as well"

Vishal : "amazing attitude you have mr. Raisinghania. And one thing came to my mind have you officially called off your relationship with Sneha?!"

Vansh : "we aren't hubby and wifey. It was just an affair Vishal and you know I wasn't serious about anyone not even Sneha."

Vishal : "and Riddhima.. what about her? Actually I wanted to ask this from yesterday but didn't get chance. I really hope you know that she is serious about it."

Vansh : "Vishal.. ! Riddhima is different and I am 100% serious about her. I love her and she also loves me."

Vishal was going to say something when Vansh "ahh here she comes."

He was all mesmerised by her, "god... She is looking so pretty and hot."

Sneha gave bitter look to Riddhima and Aastha.

She said to Alisha "she is on cloud nine Alisha, time has come to cut her wings. She is so happy that she got lover like Vansh and bestie like Aastha. Now she will loose both. I just can't wait to see her sobbing and shedding tears when both will disown her " she gave evil smirk at Alisha.

Riddhima saw Vansh seating in front row. She and Aastha also seated infront of them.

Vansh winked at her and passed a pout.

Riddhima gave him a glittering smile.

Soon host have come,

"Good evening guys, so today we are going to play a game. First let me tell you how can we play it. We will play it in pair of two. You all have to make two circles inner and outer. You have to walk with closed eyes and music will begin to play. When music will be off who ever infront of you will be your partner... Ok.."

Everyone clapped for this...

"Yayy... It's awesome..."

"I am gald that you like it, now second once you will get your partner one by one we will call each partner, and you have to choose a game from this bowl.
The team will get maximum votes will be winner of this evening.

Let me explain consider one person come and he has picked chit as hobby so he can do anything according to his hobby... !? Everyone is clear?"

Everyone "yes"

Ok then let's start, I would request everyone to please make two circles.

All have divided in two circles, music has been started and everyone was walking with closed eyes.

Vansh : "I want only Riddhima..."

Riddhima : "I want only Vansh..."

Suddenly music stopped and host everyone to stop wherever they were.