Chapter 9 : Stubborn

It's been a week....

Riddhima neither meet Vansh nor received his calls. She was still upset with him.

"Why he wants to meet me now!? Like who am I for him and why should I entertain him always!! No ways I am not going to meet him. Vansh you be with sneha only !! I care a damn about you."

She was dwelled in all these thoughts when Aastha came to her room.

"Hi Riddhima!"

Riddhima : "hi Aastha..."

Aastha : "I have noticed from couple of days, you are not in a mood. Is some bothering you??!!"

Riddhima : "No Aastha nothing is there."

Aastha : "you can trust me Riddhima, and you can pour your heart out."

Riddhima started feeling crying , she shared series of incidents with Aastha
And a tear drop slipped from her eye.

Aastha wiped her tears "Riddhima ! Don't take me wrong but atleast try to listen what his take on. I mean sometimes whatever we have seen can also be half truth or not a truth at all."

Riddhima : "you are taking his side Aastha?!"

Aastha : "I am not taking his side but being friend I am showing you right path dear... It's unfair to him Riddhima"

Riddhima : "I just don't believe all these Aastha. My friend is defending him."

Aastha : "Riddhima ! I am sorry if you have felt bad or hurt but I can't keep mum when I see something wrong is happening. All I want is atleast try to listen what he wants to say then it will be your decision whether to talk with him or not."

Riddhima : "Sorry Aastha it will not be possible."

Aastha got up from her place "ok Riddhima, as your wish. It was my duty to make you understand but... It's ok...but keep in mind one thing Repentance always comes when everything is been destroyed."

She left Riddhima's room with a heavy heart as Riddhima wasn't understanding her point of view.

After an hour....

She received a text message from Vansh.

"Please come downstairs, I really want to meet you "

"No way... I am not going to meet him. Am I a doll ?! I won't let him play with my feelings."

After few minutes, she heard thunder of the cloud,

"I think it's about to rain. Let me close window."

She went to close window of her room, when she saw Vansh standing there.

"Why so stubborn! When I said I will not come then why can't he listened to me. If it's his game to making me feel guilty then let me be very straight with him that it will not work."

She dailed his number,

"Listen ! No need to create scene infront my room. I know your game plan so please leave from here. I will not going believe your any drama. Do you understand?"

She didn't wait and before Vansh could say anything she cut the call.

"Now he will understand that his presence doesn't affect me." She closed window and started reading a novel.

It's been mid night.....

Riddhima got scared by flashes of lightning, she was all sweating in fear.
She had few sips of water and then again tried to sleep.

"Should I check?! Is he there or not?!!!"

She opened window but she didn't see Vansh there.

"Ah see, I knew it he won't be here. He is damn manipulating person I have ever met. It's good he understood by himself." She smirked and went to her bed.

************************************
It's morning....

Rain has been stopped now, still leaves of trees holding raindrops. Due to rain weather has been extremely cold.

Riddhima woke up but due to heavy cold she wasn't feeling to come out from her cosy bed.

"Ummm so cold outside! I don't feel to get up...." She again covered her face under her duvet.

After few minutes she received call from an unknown number, as she was sleepy enough she didn't read number properly,

In a sleepy tone she said "Hello, who is it!?"

From the other end "it's me Vishal"

Riddhima got shock in morning only,
"What the hell, he must have asked you to call me right?! Why can't he let me live. I am not getting his motive, I mean why he is doing all these. You please put down the phone as I don't want to insult you."

Vishal in a serious tone "sorry to disturb you in morning. And before I will start let me clarify one thing Vansh didn't ask me to call you as he is not in a condition to speak a word."

Now Riddhima started feeling something grave "Means?! Say properly"

Vishal : "last night he came to talk to you but you didn't come. So till midnight he was standing infront of your hostel, meanwhile it was heavy rain as well. And he has been caught by cold and fever, right now is hospitalized."

Riddhima started feeling miserable "is he ok now?"

Vishal : "yes, doctor is examining him. I have called you to inform about this."

Riddhima : "Can I come to see him?"

Vishal : "Sure ! If you wish"

Riddhima : "please message me address of the hospital."

Vishal : "Yes, will text you."

Riddhima : "Thanks for informing me."

Vishal : "Ya..."

Riddhima's POV "what has happened?! Why is he so stubborn!!??? And Vishal was sounding upset. I mean obviously he must be, his best friend isn't well and I am the only responsible for his condition. God how will able to face Vansh now....!!!"

She got ready fast and made her way to the hospital. Upon reaching she inquired about Vansh and headed towards his room.

Vishal was there with Vansh, she knocked door. Vishal signed her to come as she doesn't need permission.

"Hi ! Now how is he? Is he still having fever?"

Vishal : "Yes 103, doctor told us to keep him under observation for a day them we can take him home."

Riddhima was feeling extremely guilty, her face went pale and sad. She
saw Vansh , whose hand had drip and lying on bed unconscious.

Vishal : "you please seat, I will get coffee for both of us."

Riddhima only nodded.

She moved closer to his bed and sat on stool near by his bed.

************************************
Precap : "I am sorry for my mistake, will you ever forgive me for my mistake???!!!

Teardrop slipped from her eye.

That's it for this chapter, I really understand that it's a Definitely cliff hanger but I couldn't contain whole scene in a single chapter.

Stay tuned for next chapter....

I will try to update soon....

Till then stay safe stay happy....

Story will be continued in next chapter....