I turned around to face him to see he was already sleeping so I ran my fingers through his hair, slightly scratching it.

His purrs sent vibrations which felt really good, as it should. I slowly closed my eyes as I soon drifted off to sleep.

Damn... I can't believe I'm falling this fast... this magic feline voodoo is just... Gosh.

• • •

I soon woke to what felt like... kitty licks on my neck..

I slightly whined as I fluttered my eyes open slowly and I saw Jimins face in front of me, his golden white eyes are slightly dilated.

"What are you doing.." I mumbled as I buried my head into the pillows and he chuckled.

"Look at me please, I want attention." He whined and I looked at him to see that he's pouting.

I was gonna talk but soon my phone rang, my brows furrowed as I picked my phone up off the nightstand and I looked at the phone caller id...

'Hye-Jin👀'

"Who's that?" Jimin asked as he looked at my phone.

"A friend I made." I grinned as I sat up and answered the phone.

"Hello? Hye-jin?" I said and I heard her sigh in relief on the phone.

"Hey, I'm kinda happy that you didn't give me some unknown number or something."

She chuckled and I slightly laughed along with her.

"Well, now you know I didn't, what's up?" I asked but then she suddenly hissed.

"Ah... I hit my toe."

She said and I snickered.

"But anyways, I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out at the cafe."

She said and I looked at Jimin to see him smirking, his hand in one of his palms because he knows that I know he wants to come.

"Sure sure, but I'll have to get ready and I'm also bringing someone along with me." I said and she hummed in response.

"I'll see you there then, bye!"

She said and before I could respond, she hung up.

"It's obvious that she has the hots for you." Jimin said and my brows furrowed as I looked at him.

"You're just jealous and she said she was straight." I mumbled and he rolled his eyes.

"Well your mine anyways so it doesn't matter." He grinned and I shook my head as I got out of bed and went to my closet to pick out some clothes.

After I finished, I turned back to Jimin to see that he's already staring at me.

"I'm gonna go take a bath." I mumbled as I left the room and went to the bathroom, making sure to lock the door behind me.

I sat the clothes I picked out on the sink and turned on the hot water.

I stripped from my clothing as I put bubbles in the tub.

After I was completely stripped from my clothing, I got into the water and sunk into the warmth of the water then hummed in satisfaction.

"You havin fun in here?" I heard Jimins voice ask and my eyes widened as I turned my head to see Jimin leaning against the door, his eyes scanning my body, will the parts that could be seen.

Bubbles covered my breast but I was still feeling violated.

"Yah! Get out you pervert!" I said but instead he sighed then took off his shirt, causing my eyes to widen even more.

"What the hell are you doing." I mumbled as he took off his pants.

"I'm taking a bath with you, what does it look like?" He asked as he was gonna take off his boxers but I covered my face before I could see anything to atleast keep some of my innocence.

I soon heard him sink into the water. I peaked through my hands to see him sitting in front of me, one of his eye brows raised and a smirk on his face.

I narrowed my eyes as I removed my hands.

"You're still a pervert." I mumbled and he chuckled.

"I guess I'm a pervert that loves you then." He grinned but had a hint of mischief in it.

I felt his tail touch my leg under the water.

"I'm finna leave." I said and he snickered.

"Come on, stay with your dear soulmate who loves you so much." Jimin whined but to suppress his smile and I rolled my eyes.

I can't believe this is how I'm starting my day...

___________________
__________________________________

Hello guys! I hope you all enjoyed Chapter 5 of 'Kitten'! I'll also try to do longer chapters soon! ( '◡‿ゝ◡')

Now.... Vote or Caillou will come after you.

Anyways, bye~~!

- Katherine