𝟏𝟎: 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞?

Start from the beginning

Before Atsushi could even finish his sentence, Dazai pounces on the young boy. "Ah, I've finally caught you, rainbow pillbug!"

"This sounds like hide and seek." Y/n tilts her head, still trying to wake up.

Kunikida shakes his head, going to his desk. "I'm doing my routine paperwork after arriving at work. Wait until I'm done."

"What? Atsushi screams, Dazai still attached to his side.

"Don't worry! I'll save you!" Y/n tittered.

Atsushi felt touched, "Y/n-san!!"

"Right after I go to the store!"

"Y/n-san!" Atsushi cried as she walked away.

About 20 minutes later Y/n came back into the agency, but was met with complete silence, assuming it was taken care of, she went to do her paperwork for the day.

Sipping her coffee, she sighed. "Everyone must have a case today besides me. This sucks!"

At least she got a week worth of paperwork done that day.

TIMESKIP

TIMESKIP

"Dazai has disappeared?" Both Y/n and Kunikida asked at the same time

Atsushi nodded, "He hasn't been answering his phone, and he hasn't returned to the dorm either."

"Hm. You're right, I noticed that too. Just this morning when I knocked on his door there was no answer." Y/n said thoughtfully.

Kunikida brushes it off, "He's just floating in some river again."

"Or he could be in prison this time." Kenji chimes in, which makes Y/n giggle, patting his head.

"My guess is he left to flirt with a woman." Ranpo states, eating some potato chips the h/c haired girl got him this morning.

"But it's true that he's targeted by the Port Mafia." Atsushi voiced, concerned.

Y/n sent him a warm smile and stalked up to him calmly, "Don't worry too much about it. Dazai-kun is strong, he'll be ok."