The other side of the story.

Pearl's pov.

We went in the living room where my mum guided us and sat down.
Hyunjin was holding me in his arms to make me feel better but I saw him crying silently too. I didn't say anything though, it's enough painful already.
We sat and Hyunjin was hugging tightly.

"So as I already told you, I was cursed too. After Hyunjin's father told me he is in love with someone else, I felt like my heart was torn apart. I was sad and angry but I didn't want to cause problems and I ran away from your kingdom. I didn't belong there anyways I was staying only there for your dad. I came here which is my home originally due to our origin. But when I came here everyone was looking down on me for embarrassing our race and couldn't make a king love me. So they took me to the underworld sirens to punish me. They cursed me and make me destroy your father's life. That way we wouldn't be embarrassed because I would make him his life miserable. At first I didn't want to do it but the dark magic took over me and I became the evil one. I became so evil I vanished everyone from the Black Ocean's kingdom. Even the underworld sirens. And I became the only ancestor here which made me Queen. After some time I learned that the king was waiting a child,his first son. My heart broke even though I was evil and I forced myself to stay away from the sea. I went to the surface. I was crying and then your father Pearl found me. I felt love for the first time after a while and decided to live with him. As far away from the ocean I could. It was easy at first until you were born. You loved the sea so much you were talking non stop for it and you always wanted to be in the water. I couldn't bear it anymore but I didn't want to leave you when you were still a baby. The day I dissappear was in Hyunjin's birthday by accident. That day I realized that you could breathe under water. So I left so you can't have the connection with the sea. It broke my heart to leave you and your dad alone but I had no choise. I got so frustrated that I went to Hyunjin's birthday ceremony and the rest you know them." my mum explained to us and I cried silently and I looked at Felix and Hyunjin and they seemed sad.

"Mum I am sorry this happened to you. It's okay now. Dad is waiting for you and I want you back with us. But how did I break your curse?" I left Hyunjin's hug and I took my mum's hands into mine and squished them.
"You forgave me Pearl. Even though I did all these you still love me and gave me a second chance like you did to Hyunjin." she smiled and I smiled to her too.
I wiped my tears and hugged her tightly.
"I missed you mum." I whispered
"I missed you too Pearl." she kissed the side of my head.
"Now all of you will rest. You have to return to the kingdom tomorrow." my mum announced and stood up.

She showed us our rooms and everyone went to their room.
I took a deep breath to calm down from all of these.
I lay on the bed but I felt so unseasy so I left my room.

Hyunjin's pov.
I can feel her being anxious. I stood up and opened my door when I saw her outside.
"Pearl are you anxious?" I leaned in the door.
"A little. Sorry for bothering you it was a stupid idea please rest." she said and turned to leave I took her wrist and dragged her in my room and closed the door.
"You are sleeping with me." I announced to her and put her to my bed.

I hold her close to my body.
"Feeling better?" I asked her and she hummed in response.
I rubbed her hand with my fingers and she hold them tightly.
I knew she was crying.
Don't cry anymore Pearl it's okay now. Please it breaks my heart.
"I'm sorry Hyunjin. I'm glad that this is all over and you and my mum are okay now but the pain you went through and Kkami sacrificing his life, I just can help it." she said and I turned her to face me.
"Listen Pearl it's okay. Take your time. I am here now. I will make sure that you are happy and comfortable." I cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears.

She came closer to me and kissed me. She caught me of guard but I liked it.
"You did this before so here is my revenge." she laughed.
"Now nobody's stopping me though." I smiled and I kissed her.
Neither of us let it go this time and the kiss became more passionate. I needed her and she needed me.
I starting kissing her in her cheeks and I moved to her jaw. Once I kissed her neck she left a small moan. We both smiled and I kissed her on the lips.
"Hyunjin I think we should stop my mum and Felix are next door the will hear us. We need to rest for tomorrow too." she said and I kissed her on the cheek before I lay next to her again and hugged her.
"Whatever you want princess." I smiled at her and I close my eyes.
She cuddled on my chest and took a deep breath. She was now more relaxed and I was glad.I opened my eyes a little to see her drifting to sleep.
Thank you Pearl.