11. Treat 🔞

Day 8

The school's examination is in two more days. All of the students are struggling hard, especially the ones who are in senior year— including Renjun and Jaemin.

They promised to keep their relationship secret eventhough the rumors about them are still loud in the hearing. Also, people kept wondering why Jeno isn't active on any social platforms and why is he not at school.

Obviously, it's because he's at Jaemin's base, guarded by his henchmen. But being the man Jaemin is, Jeno was given his books so that he could study too, which is considered nice and not too torturous.

Renjun was on the way to his PE class when he stumble across Jaemin in the locker room. Both of them exchange looks.

Jaemin looked around the room, sensing unwanted people. When he was confident that there were only them there, the younger hugged the latter, whilst grabbing his asscheeks.

Renjun whined and giggled softly. "Jaemin~ it's only been 4 hours, you miss me baby?" Jaemin bites Renjun's earlobe, signing a yes.

"Also, you look hot in that~" Jaemin backs off, scanning his eyes towards Renjun's attire.

The latter scoffs and punches his lover's chest lightly. "Hey! It's only pants and a white tee.... are you turned on by it?" He gave the younger a disgusted look.

"Kinda," Jaemin answered shortly before leaving the room.

"Goodbye, hottie~" Renjun mid-shouted and Jaemin turned back, winking at him.

It made Renjun's insides felt weird.

----

"How's Mark doing?" Renjun asked Haechan about the elder's condition.

"He's okay..."

"Your face says otherwise?" The latter went curious when Haechan started to plaster a sad face.

"I don't know, Injun. He's staying at the hospital until Saturday... I miss him already," the younger sighed as he threw the ball to Renjun.

"You can visit him, duh... Also, isn't it true that hospital allows relatives to quote on quote — babysit the patient?"

Hearing the word babysit made Haechan giggled a bit. He smiled.

"Haha, funny," he sarcastically scoffed. "Thanks, I needed a laugh, yeah I guess I can....

"hope I won't do sex on the hospital be— OW!" Renjun slapped Haechan's chest, making the younger whine and pouted.

"Naughty little motherfucker."

"So what are your plans after exams, Injun? Date with JaemJaem? Even better, go on a holiday with him?" Haechan teased his classmate with a smirk.

"Well first of all, I need to tell my mom and sister about us..." Renjun threw the ball back to Haechan.

"Sick! You haven't told them?!" Haechan dribbled the ball, shooting it towards the hoop. He missed it.

"HAHAHAHA YOU MISSED IT"

"Shut up, don't change the topic! Spill," Haechan threatened the latter with teasing a hard-pass from the ball.

"I can tell my sister, she's so chill. But I'm worried a about my mother... I don't know if she will support me being... you know, gay, " Renjun let out a loud sigh.

"But you've had sex with him behind your mom's back?..... aight relatable," Haechan made a weird expression as he tried to score the shoot again.

"It'll be fine, I'm rooting for you, bracey!"