8. Ice Play 🔞

Day 6

Jaemin stares at the sleeping Renjun on his bed, all wounded up with bandages.

"Mngh..." Renjun flinched.

"Injun?"

Renjun lets out a painful sigh. The younger leans closer to the latter.

Their faces are so close, almost kissing.

"God, you're so beautiful. I'm so sorry Injun... I blame myself for this..."

Jaemin clenches his fist, mid crying. He felt so dumb, useless for excusing Renjun to go to Jeno.

"I love you so much... "

Jaemin gave the sleeping male a soft peck, making Renjun awake.

His eyes widen and he immediately wraps his body, and letting out sighs of pain.

"D-don't tell me y-you wanna fuck me while I'm asleep?!" There was fear and trauma in Renjun's eyes. Jaemin came to the male slowly.

"Trust me, Renjun. I won't touch you like that....

I'm sorry, forgive me..."

Renjun furrowed his brows, not trusting what he is listening right now.

"G-go away.. OWW..." Renjun tried to stand up to protect his ego of not wanting Jaemin's help, but the pain on his body refused it.

Jaemin gave the boy a soft smile, grabbing food from a table.

"You need my help right now, I promise I won't fuck up," he sat on the bad, reasurring Renjun.

He scoots to Jaemin silently, making the younger grin. He knows Renjun will lower his pride.

He's in literally pain, scarred and injured.

"Say ahh~"

Renjun opens his mouth, making eye contact with Jaemin.

His gaze... it's loving...

He's so nice.... where's the icy attitude?

Did I slept too long? Was he here since I passed out? What happened?

"You're staring at me too long, Renjun..." Shit, Renjun was distracted.

"I-I...."

Jaemin combs Renjun's hair softly, smiling at him, the latter started to shiver.

The touch made him traumatized.

He backs off.

"N-no touching me... I'm scarred..." Jaemin holds Renjun's hands and soothes it with his thumbs.

Renjun starts to cry. His body is shaking from the dark memory.

His body is stiff, Jaemin keeps rubbing his thumbs on Renjun, calming the latter.

"Shh Injun, don't cry... you're safe now..." Jaemin said with a soft and confirming tone.

"I am not sure... he c-can come any moment...."

"He's at my base, held hostage, don't worry I will protect you."

Renjun felt safer and voluntarily leans his body on Jaemin's, hugging him.

The younger pats his body, soothing it and gave kisses on the latter's forehead.

"Why are you like this?"

"What do you mean 'like this'?" Jaemin scoffs.

"You're so cold, I never see this side of you..." Renjun looks into Jaemin's eyes again, mid-tearing up.