3. Lust 🔞

Day 2

*flashbacks*

" We're going to your house first."

"Wh-why?"

" To ask permission dumbass, you're staying with me for a week"

" UMMM WHY IS THAT SO?! DO I HAVE TO BE WITH YOU 24/7?-"

" Shut up. Help me with my studies, exams are coming up and since you're here might as well force you to tutor me."

"N-no! Go study yourself! I'm just here because of that stupid deal."

"God, please shut up or I'll shove your ass with a fucking vibrator"

how the fuck does he has a vibrator?

-----

Renjun kept silent all the way. He was scared when Jaemin was about to slap him for being too noisy.

"We arrived. "

"Hold on how do you know-"

"I saw you once entering this house. I was on the way to my hideout."

Renjun didn't speak. He was kinda surprised at how Jaemin knew where he lived.

" So that's why I wanted to stop by your house. Let's go. "

With a stern face and voice, Jaemin stepped out of the car, followed by Renjun.

ding dong!

They heard footsteps getting closer to the door. The door opened to a young female wearing pyjamas.

"Yes- RENJUN GEGE! WHERE WERE YOU YESTERDAY?! MOM WAS WORRIED SICK!!"

"Sheesh I just arrived, Liu Meixiu. Let your brother breathe." Renjun rolled his eyes.

Liu Meixiu is Renjun's step-sister, alongside Liu Yangyang who is a few months younger than Renjun.

Mei's eyes went up to the bigger male, Jaemin. She fake coughed.

"Ummmm care to explain who TF is this?!" Mei's tone looks pissed off.

" Jaemin, Na Jaemin. Um your brother was sick so I took him home for the night. Sorry for not telling earlier.... or something," he smiled awkwardly.

Renjun glanced at Jaemin, giving him the "are you for real Jaemin?" look.

"A-anyways Mei, can you tell mom I'm staying at Jaemin's for a week? Don't worry! Jaemin takes great care of me!"

"Anndddd why would I let this weird man take you for a week?"

Damn, Meixiu's having trust issues right now.

" I asked him to tutor me for the week and in return..."

Renjun eyes widened. Panicked.

" I.... will pay his tuition fees," Jaemin said, straightening his posture.

Wtf? My bills? He doesn't need to lie THAT much.... poor Mei.... poor mom...

"Heck I'll pay now"

Mei and Renjun's eyes met each other. They were both confused. Jaemin pulled out his phone and opened the bank app.

Fuck, he wasn't kidding. Renjun's bills are paid.

"Umm.... yeah you can come in.... pack your stuff I'll be... um downstairs if you need anything hehe" Mei was obviously shaking right now.

Renjun pulled Jaemin in and went to his room. He closed the doors.