1. The Meetup 🔞

It was a Friday. School's having club activities right now and everyone is at their designated clubs.

But not Huang Renjun.

He is kind of a nerd freak in SOPL ( the school's name). He would never skip any school activities, especially when he's in the STEM club and with him being the President of said club

no way he could have any reason to skip.

For a person like him, typical hobbies and likes. Books, nature, oddly specific creatures and... maths? Well, most of the teens in his batch barely know him so they don't know much about the boy.

Weirdly, after classes, he skids to the boy's locker room. Fast— like... running

"Yow Injun! You going? " said Jeno, Renjun's only friend, who bumped into Renjun.

Jeno is more of an active typpa guy. Your typical jock boy. The one who girls are crazy for. Yup, that's him. There's nothing much to say about him because he's just a simple and very cool guy.

"U-um.... my— I have a family emergency thingy at home and I really need to go! See you tomorrow I guess!! " The petite boy shouted to Jeno, making haste and leaving the man clueless.

"What's up with that face? "

---

Renjun arrived at the boy's locker room. He checked his surroundings.

Clear, he monotoned.

He's praying so hard that nobody will walk up into him...

To see his hardening dick

Yes, he had a boner a while ago during the last class because the class was teaching about

" Sexual reproduction" 💀

He sat on a bench to let him rest himself and stared at his hardening and very big bulge.

" Damn, you're that horny huh, Jun? *sighs* let's get this quick then" he said whilst pulling down his pants and letting out a deep sigh.

"Mmm~" he hummed and moaned slightly whilst touching himself. His hand started going to his dick and started palming it slowly.

"Aa.. ahhh oh God" the moans became louder and louder as his jerking became faster and intense. His eyes rolled in a lustful feeling, sensing his veins starting to tingle. He closed his eyes and started to whine seductively.

" Ugh... God, I want someone to touch me already, MmHhh Aaahh~~"

He sensed his climax reaching wh---- "Wha--AHH" Renjun's eyes widen in sudden pain.

The man in front of him kissed him on the lips to make him quiet. What Renjun didn't realise was the man's fingers in Renjun's asshole.

The man is literally fucking him right now.

The man broke the kiss and smirked.

"Well well, I am surprised that our nerd freak would do nasty things in the locker room huh" He whispered to Renjun's ear which made Renjun shiver to the bones.

"Who--- AhaaHahhh MmMh~~~" Renjun's moans became violently louder when the mysterious guy pushes in and out from his hole, going at a fast pace every second.

"It's okay baby boy, moan as much as you want, you'll probably won't get this again"

The thrusting became more and more powerful. The man placed soft kisses on Renjun's neck, proceeding to lick it.

"Mmhh nnh~~ it feels so g-good~~ uhh~"

"H-- Hmmmh~~ Ughgh fuck I'm n-near~~~" Renjun's basically riding the man's finger now. It felt so good to him that he's enjoying it so much.

" Your hole is clenching my fingers so tight wtf its so hot" The man pounds Renjun's hole harder.

His hands and the thrusting synced and Renjun came a lot on his stomach and the man's hands. He arched back and panted heavily before riding his high and flopping down, exhausted.

Renjun looked up to see the guy who... fingered him

"J-Jae—"

Na Jaemin. The school's "mafia" leader. Shit. Look at me! NOW MY REPUTATION WILL GO DOWN WTF WILL I DO—

Jaemin smirked. Renjun looks at him with a questioning face.

" Well I haven't fun myself for a while... now" His face went closer to Renjun's tired, but shocked face.

Renjun looked away, avoiding eye contact.

"You look very cute Renjunnie, a very cute sub. It's so tempting not to tell the others about our hot sesh" Jaemin kissed Renjun's forehead. He stayed silent, frozen by Jaemin's words.

"I-I will do anything for you, PLEASE! D-Don't tell the others, please! I-I ha- I have a rep to keep here! " Renjun started to tear up. Jaemin stares at him for a second before standing up.

" Anything, kitten? Well, have sex with me for ten days then I won't tell the rest about you jerking off and skipped club activities"

"Woa WHAT?! TEN— THAT'S TOO MUCH" Renjun stood up and ran to Jaemin.

" You said anything, sweetie, and I said ten.... unless... "

Renjun's eyes widened. He does NOT want ten days of ass pain with Na Jaemin, which is to him, a  total  cockhead.

" Unless if one of us falls in love with each other then the punishment's over... I don't want to have any feelings for you."

"Plus, you can be my slave for a while, doing my homework yada yada yada"

To be honest, that kinda triggered Renjun a bit, but he doesn't care less. He also don't want to have any 'lovey dovey' shit in his life. Not with Jaemin, of course.

"D-deal. " Renjun stuttered. He was weirded out when Jaemin started chuckling.

??

"You do agree huh? Wow I'm impressed anyway meet me tomorrow and we'll start our deal ok, babyboy? Daddy can't wait to feel all of you~"

Jaemin teased Renjun by biting his neck and left Renjun speechless. He blushed furiously.

The bell rang and Jaemin disappeared.

Renjun felt the bite from Jaemin.

Wtf

He looked into a mirror.

ITS

IT'S PURPLE?!!!

"NA JAEMIN ITS A FUCKING HICKEY OMG" he screamed at the top of his lungs.

well, this is just..... fucking great.

----

trust me im just getting started on the smut part this is just for context anyways how was it bestoes 😩😩