4. Stress Reliever 🔞

Day 3

It was seven in the morning. Renjun's still sleeping— actually snoring because he was fucking tired from yesterday's events.

Jaemin just woke up, drinking water whilst looking at the small figure beside him.

" Even his sleeps are beautiful " he immediately shakes his head off.

TF, why am I staring at this freak? Scary.

He kepts staring at Renjun, clenching his fist.

"..."

" If he wasn't there, I surely am dead. LOL imagine being dead to a fucking snake?" he scoffs lightly.

"Thank you—"

"You're up? " Renjun yawns.

"U-um kinda? Get your ass up. We're leaving for school in an hour."

There was a silent tension between the two. Renjun glares at Jaemin, who was staring at his naked body.

"We... WERE YOU STARING AT ME THIS WHOLE TIME???? " Renjun wrapped his body with a blanket and turns around, embarrassed.

"Psh, who tf cares? Your body is mine anyways, " the younger rolled his eyes.

"About yesterday, there is something I want you to.... wear at school " Jaemin smirked.

"And why is this thing that I'm gonna wear be at any use for you? " Renjun lifted a brow lazily.

"Don't you remember we attend the same classes today?" Renjun's eyes widen.

"Our teacher is gone on a vacay, so I'm entering your hall for the month." Jaemin stood up and stretched his muscular body.

Renjun dosen't know the purpose of him wearing that thing. It makes no sense.

He stares at the younger.

"Liking the view, kitten?" he winked.

"D-don't call me kitten..." Renjun was flushed red hearing that, considering the pet name reminded him of the dirty things they did.

Jaemin went to a drawer under the TV and showed Renjun something.

"Wear this for me, kitten."

----

Jaemin and Renjun? THE NERDY GUY?! What are they doing walking together???

Doesn't Jaemin hate guys like that?

Did Renjun vexxed him or something? Imagine walking beside THE Jaemin.

Whispers of students were heard when the both entered the gates, walking side by side.

Everyone is observing them

Including a young woman. Kang Hyerim.

Hyerim was Jaemin's ex, well actually they're just a scandal, they didin't actually dated

But Hyerim is obsessed with the man.

Everytime a new scandal appears with Jaemin being in it, she bullies the said person brutally.

Until the person drops out.

"I told you it's not convenient! Look, everyone's staring at us!! " Renjun whispered to Jaemin, the younger ignores.

"Do you want me to turn on that vibrator in your butthole, kitten?"

Renjun straightened his body. "N-no please."