9. Kitten? 🔞

"Thank you, what's your name?"

"Huang Renjun."

"Oh... I'm Na Jaemin... you're quite strong back there!"

"Snakes are common where I live heh."

"I'll see you soon, what class are you in?"

"O-oh...."

"I'm homeschooled."

Day 7

Renjun felt hands around his waist, also a heavy breathing tingling beside his neck.

He opened his eyes, realizing his hands were on top of the younger's hands wrapping him tightly.

He smiled softly.

"J-Jaemin? Don't hug me too tight," Renjun tries to escape the hug, Jaemin who was still half-sleeping yawns.

"I don't want to let you go~" Jaemin whines in his sleep. Renjun giggles and forces himself to leave the bed. He replaced himself with a bolster, making the younger hugging the pillow, squeezing it.

He gently pecks Jaemin's forehead before heading to the toilet.

The half naked man stared at himself through the mirror. He painfully smiled.

"Watch as mom gets mad at me for 'hurting' myself..." he shook his head and proceeds to wash his face.

He leaves the bedroom and went to Jaemin's massive closet room. His eyes gazed each pieceof clothing in awe.

"Damn, why did I bought my own clothes pff...," he grinned.

Suddenly, he eyes got distracted by a ln old box, written 'sissy's'. He came closer to the box.

"Jaemin has a sister? Well, I wonder what's in this box,"

Without hesitation, he started to scavenge the box. He pulled out a miniskirt.

"Oh my god, this is so cute," the small male squealed. He keeps searching and he found the following ;

A collar, a belt which has a tail attached to it

and cat ears.

Renjun find the set so cute so he wore the collar and cat ears. There was a huge mirror in the room, so he went there to check out himself.

"Not gonna lie, I look a catboy..."

He held the skirt at his waist, to his suprise the skirt fits Renjun's waist.

The perfect size.

"So maybe this belongs to his old sister?" he smiled looking at his new look.

All of a sudden, an idea sparked in his little mind. He bit his lips.

"I hope Jaemin likes cats hehe..."

----
I am a cat

I am a good kitten

You can do it Injun!

Jaemin is still fast asleep tugging on at the pillow Renjun just gave him.

Renjun slowly crawls his way up to Jaemin's chest, making his face closer and closer to the younger.

Jaemin nudges and whines peacefully in his slumber. The small catboy smiles.

He kissed Jaemin's lips seductively, licking it after every kiss. He sexily purrs in between the kisses.

Jaemin slowly opens his eyes, suprised to see a sexy, dressed up Renjun on top of him.