5. Soft and Slow 🔞

disclaimer : this chapter is a noren chapter because i can and um we like renjun having sex with multiple men ( or maybe me 😃 ) anyways enjoy the chapter!

JenJen 🥺

OH SHIT I'M SORRY MY PHONE WAS ON MUTE

it's okay.... 😃💔

hey hey I'm sorry~~ :(

Yes please! We haven't been hanging out for a while 🥺🥺

Great! Um... I texted Meixiu she said ur at Jaemin's?

Oh... yea I am tutoring him now but you can pick me up here!

Great! Send me the address, see you soon xoxo

Ok~ ❤❤

Great, Jeno will come here and knows that Renjun is living with Jaemin now.

The latter looks to Jaemin, who is focusing on assignments and studies.

"Renj- what?" the younger was about to call him but he already saw the other looking at him, nibbling his phone.

"Um... may I ask permission to go out ton-tonight?" he gave Jaemin puppy eyes of empathy.

"Who? Where? When are you coming back? Should I pick you up? How are you going ther-"

"God you sound like Meixiu " Renjun scoffs.

"I was trying to be careful and protective Mr Huang."

"Weird , because a few days ago you didin't care shit."

The younger smirks impressed of what he's hearing at the moment.

" Jeno, X Dine Ins, prolly around 11 or so, no thank you Jeno can drive, he drives better than you. He's picking me up."

Jaemin just stares at the smaller male.

"That answers your questions right? So is it a yes or no?"

The younger squinched his eyes. " I don't know... "

"Come on Jaemin! He's my best friend! Besides, I'm not really under your control I'm literally the same age as you?"

"But you're clumsy so yea, " seems like Jaemin is giving excuses.

A ping was heard from Renjun's phone. It's from Jeno.

From JenJen 🥺

hey bring some clothes too you're staying at my house tonight okay?

"He wants me to be at his place tonight..." said Renjun lifting his head to Jaemin.

" Is it important? "

" I don't know I can deny if you want? "

" Only tonight, kitten. I'll let you be with Jeno. Just behave. If anything happens call me."