420 - 421 - 422

Outside.

" You okay man?" Sebastian asked.

Yufan nodded his head and said," Yeah I am fine it's just I don't know how Ling is going to let this thing go."

" It's gonna be fine. You just have to stay with her and it will be okay." Sebastian said.

" Yeah I hope so." Yufan said.

" What about you Father?" Sebastian asked.

Yufan sighed and said," He knows."

" Did he throw you out? Hey if he did then don't worry okay. Dina and I will always be there for you and Ling." Sebastian said.

Yufan chuckled and said," No he didn't but I think he thinks that you forced me to you know-."

Sebastian sighed and said," Well I am glad that he did not throw you out after what you did. I mean it was pretty scary."

" Scarier than the last one?" Yufan asked.

Sebastian shrugged his shoulders and said," Well I don't know how scary the last one was because we were doing it together but I saw this one with my own eyes and it was scary. For a moment I thought that uncle Xie will have a heart attack."

" At that particular moment, I just lost all my senses. You know what I mean right?" Yufan asked.

Sebastian nodded his head and said," Yes I do."

" I'll go and see what Ling is doing." Yufan said before walking into his apartment.

....

When Yufan entered the apartment, Ling was standing near the kitchen cabinet.

Yufan frowned and asked," Now what are you trying to do there?"

Ling gasped and said," Oh God you scared me."

Walking towards her, Yufan asked," What are doing inside the kitchen."

" I was making some coffee for you and me." Ling said.

Scooping her into his arms, Yufan started walking towards their bedroom and said," No going inside the kitchen or doing any kind of work for almost a month. You have to rest."

" I was just making coffee."

Yufan shook his head and said," No making coffee as well."

Carefully placing her on the bed, Yufan said," Just take rest and let this boyfriend of yours serve you."

Ling chuckled and said," Come and sleep beside me."Pulling her into his embrace, Yufan kissed her forehead and said," I wanted to talk to you about something."

Snuggling against his chest, Ling asked," What is it?"

Intertwining their hands together, Yufan asked," Do you wanna get engaged?"

Lifting her head up, Ling asked," Are you proposing me?"

Yufan chuckled and said," You can say that. I want to be your fiancé not just your boyfriend. We can get engaged now and get married later when we both are ready."

Ling laughed and said," Well you have to talk to my brother about this."

" So do you want to get engaged?" Yufan asked.

" What if I say no?" Ling asked.

Yufan laughed and said," I'll kiss you until you say yes."

" I want a big beautiful ring." Ling said.

" I'll get you the most beautiful ring." Yufan said.

Lifting her head up, Ling kissed him and said," I love you Mr Xie."