327 - 328

Li Mansion.

After tucking Xie Ming to bed, Li Singtan sighed and headed downstairs.

After pouring some wine for himself, he made his way to the garden.

....

Garden.

Taking a sip from the wine, Li Singtan sat on a nearby chair and took a deep breath to calm his overwhelming emotions down.

He was also very nervous and scared for the baby. The thought about losing it was making his heart ache but there was nothing he could do. No matter what Xie Ming was more important to him than the baby and there was no way he would make her suffer or risk her life.

As Li Singtan was busy in his own thoughts, a warm pair of hands landed on his shoulders.

" Want a refill?" Father Li asked.

Li Singta sighed and nodded his head.

Pouring some wine for both or then, Father Li sat beside Singtan and asked," Feeling nervous?"

Singtan nodded his head and said," If something happens to the baby, Ming will-"

" Not only Ming even you'll feel bad." Father Li said.

" Initially I thought that this won't affect me much. I thought that even if we lose the baby, we can always have one in the future. But now when I think about losing it I feel strange. I feel heartbroken." Li Singtan said.

Father Li smiled and said," You know son people often say that when a couple loses a child, it is the mother who is affected the most. What they don't know or understand is that a father is affected too. It's just that we men don't express or show it. We love controlling our emotions. I can understand how you can feeling right now. It's your own flesh and blood after all."

Li Singtan sighed and said," I don't want to lose but I-I cannot risk Ming's life."

Father Li shook his head and said," Nobody wants that. We all want Ming to be safe. Yes we want a grandchild. Even I wish to hold your son or daughter but not at the stake of losing Ming."

" If something happens to the baby I don't know how will I handle Ming. I don't know how will I handle my emotions as well. I am trying to keep myself strong for her. If I show my nervousness in front of her she will take more stress and that is not good for both of them." Li Singtan said.

Father Li smiled and said," Don't worry everything is going to be okay. It is a Li after all and we Li's are very strong."

Li Singtan chuckled and said," That is what I told her."

" When are you going for the checkup?" Father Li asked.

" Day after tomorrow." Li Singtan said.

" Everything will be okay. Don't stress over this and take good care of Ming." Father Li said.

Li Singtan nodded his head.

Gulping the whole content down, Father Li asked," Do you know what is happening in Germany?"

" Yes I know." Li Singtan said.

" It's getting worse day by day." Father Li said.

Li Singtan nodded his head," I know."

"We have to do something otherwise this will affect our hold in Germany." Father Li said.

" Things are quite messed up right now. What if this is a trap to lure me around?" Li Singtan asked.

Father Li nodded his head and said," Yes I know but this is thing is affecting the countless number of innocent people who are working in our factories. We have to stop it."