51 - 52

After sometime, Zhang Yuoro's scream and pleading was heard. She was pleading Lui Songpa to stop but who could stop Lui Songpa once he started torturing someone.

Li Singtan buttoned his suit and said," Give her something to eat but don't let her leave."

Zechan nodded her head and said," Boss springfall gang has already entered country S and have already killed two of our men and I think this time their target is you."

Li Singtan let out a small laugh and said," Let them do whatever they want for a while. Let's not disturb their plan. Alert all our men and ask them to stay alert. What about them?"

Zechan shook his head and said" We are looking for them but it seems like they are being too cautious this time. We will soon track them down."

Li Singtan did not give any reaction," Track them down as soon as possible. They should never know whom I am married to, so make sure of that also."

Zechan nodded his head. He understood that his boss meant. If anyone from the underworld knew about who their lady boss is, they would definitely use her against Li Singtan. Zechan knew that she was Li Singtan's weakness.

.....

Meanwhile inside an abandoned house in country S, a man in his late 40's was sitting on a old couch sipping tea.

"Boss." One of his subordinate greeted him.

Putting the cup back on the table, the old man said," This better be something productive."

The subordinate lowered his head and said," Its about Li Singtan."

The old man's eyes sparkled on hearing Li Singtan's name.

The subordinate breathed a sigh of relief and continued," He got married yesterday."

The old man smirked," That cold hearted bastard got married? Who is that unlucky woman?"

The subordinate also smiled and said," That unlucky woman is the eldest daughter of the Xie family Xie Ming."

The old man widened his eyes and shouted," What? What did you say? The eldest daughter of the Xie family? The cold hearted bastard married someone from the Xie family."

The subordinate nodded his head.

Soon a loud laughter echoed all over the house," Haha Li Singtan now let's see how are you going to deal with me after knowing the truth." He paused for a while and said," Prepare a nice gift for Li Singtan and send it over to him along with the letter that I will give you."

.....

When Li Singtan arrived home, a maid greeted him.

He nodded his head and asked," Is mother still there?"

The maid nodded her head.

Went Li Singtan went upstairs, he heard sound of giggling and laughing Coming form his room. He sighed and entered the room.

As he had expected, his mother who was not suppose be there and his wife who was suppose to rest were happily giggling and laughing.

Li Singtan leaned on the door and said," You are the disturbing my injured wife."

Mother Li and Xie Ming looked towards him and started laughing really very hard.

Li Singtan frowned and asked," What happened? Why are you both laughing so much?"

Wiping her tears away, Mother Li said," We were just talking about you. I was telling Xie Ming how clingy and stubborn you were when you were a child."