101 - 102

Everything was going well. Xie Ming finally got a wedding ring, Yang Yutang and An Yixi were a couple now, Rose and Li Quin's relationship was also improving and Xie Yurin and Chen Siquan were fuming in anger.

As everyone was enjoying the party, the hall door opened once again and Three men dressed in designer suit entered the hall.

The reporters who were enjoying the party again surrounded the three of them.

Reporter 1: Mr Xie, your eldest daughter Xie Ming got married to one of the greatest and richest man in the country. Are you happy?

Father Xie smiled and said," I feel very proud and happy. My daughter married someone who genuinely cares for her and Li Singtan really treats her well."

The reporters who were enjoying the party again surrounded the three of them.

Reporter 1: Mr Xie, your eldest daughter Xie Ming got married to one of the greatest and richest man in the country. Are you happy?

Father Xie smiled and said," I feel very proud and happy. My daughter married someone who genuinely cares for her and Li Singtan really treats her well."

Reporter 2: Your youngest daughter got married to Mr Chen Siquan. Are you happy?

Father Xie raised his eyebrows and said," Which daughter are you talking about?"

The reporters were confused after hearing father Xie's reply.

Reporter 2: Ehh Mr Xie Your youngest daughter Xie Yurin.

" I just remember having two kids." Pointing towards Xie Ming who was standing beside Li Singtan, Father Xie said," The one standing with my son-in-law, my daughter Xie Ming and" Placing his hand on Xie Yufans shoulder, he continued," The one standing beside me, my son Xie Yufan. I don't remember having any other child other than these two."

Reporters: ._.

Father Xie refused to acknowledge Xie Yurin as his daughter in front of everyone. This is enough for everyone to understand that Father Xie was not happy with Xie Yurin getting married with Chen Siquan. But why? Everyone was curious to know what had exactly happened.

Reporter 3: *ahem* that means Mr Xie doesn't like Mr Chen Siquan?

Father Xie smirked and said," I indeed don't like many things and Chen Siquan is one of them." Father Xie clearly expressed his hatred for Chen Siquan.

Reporter 3: But isn't your friend who is standing beside you Also from the Chen family?

Uncle Chen frowned and said," So? Is there a rule that since I am from the Chen family, Chuang cannot hate Chen Siquan?"

Reporters._.

Father Xie chuckled and said," Now please excuse us. I have to greet my in-laws."

After saying this the trio walked inside.

....

" Father." Xie Ming rushed towards him and gave him a hug. Turning towards Uncle Chen, she hugged him tight and said," Uncle Chen."

Uncle Chen wrapped his hands around Xie Ming and patted her head lightly and said," Child please forgive uncle."

Xie Ming smiled at him and said," It wasn't your fault uncle so you don't have to apologise."

Uncle Chen sighed and said," Your father told me everything that happened. I know I should have been there but-"

When they were on their way to the banquet, Father Xie told Uncle Chen everything that had happened including Xie Ming getting married to Li Singtan. Uncle Chen was shocked when he heard that Xie Ming had married Li Singtan. He had heard many things about Li Singtan, so he was worried about Xie Ming. But when Father Xie told him that Li Singtan treated Xie Ming really very well, uncle Chen felt a bit relieved.

Chapter - 102

Xie Ming smiled and said," Whatever happened was not your fault uncle Chen. You don't have to feel guilty. Yes I was sad but look at me now don't I look happy."

Uncle Chen patted her head and said," Seeing you smile like this makes me feel a lot more better."

Li Singtan came forward and greeted father Xie.

Holding Li Singtans arm, Xie Ming said," Uncle Chen this is my husband." Turning towards Li Singtan, she said," This is Uncle Chen."

Li Singtan nodded his head and said," It's nice to meet you Mr Chen."

Uncle Chen smiled and said," You did don't have to be so formal boy. Ming is like my daughter so even you can address me like she does."

Li Singtan smiled and said," It's nice to meet Uncle Chen then."

" Big sister you forgot about me." Yufan said.

Xie Ming stuck her tongue out and said," How can I forget my cute little brother." Hugging Xie Yufan, she said," You are looking very handsome today."

Xie Yufan cheekily smiled and said," And you are looking very beautiful today."

Xie Ming furrowed her brows and said," What do you mean by today? You mean that I don't look beautiful other days apart from today."

Xie Yufan stick his toungue out and chuckled.

Father Xie and Uncle Chen looked at each other and shared a satisfactory smile while Li Singtan was busy staring at his wife.

....

Xie Yurin and Chen Siquan were fuming in anger after witnessing the happy moments of the family.

Xie Yurin face turned pale when she released that her father had actually decided to kick her out of the family. During the wedding when father Xid told her that he refuses to acknowledge her as his daughter, she thought he was spouting nonsense because he was angry. But after hearing everything that he told the reporters in front of everyone, Xie Yurin felt very hurt. Tears started rolling down her cheeks.

Chen Siquan wiped away her tears and said," Dont cry. You still have me."

Xie Yurin did not say anything. Looking at Li Singtan who was staring at Xie Ming as if she was the only woman in the world, Xie Yurin could not help but compare the great Li Singtan to her husband. Obviously Chen Siquan was not even near to what Li Singtan was. Though Chen Siquan was also good looking but his good looks were nothing in front of Li Singtans handsome face and personality.

After trying so much. After doing everything that she could to bring Xie Ming down, Xie Yurin still felt that Xie Ming was the one who had gained from all this.

Chen Siquan on the other hand was not feeling any better. After seeing his uncle standing beside father Xie, he felt nervous and angry at the same time. He was sure that after what he done, uncle Chen would surely use all his powers to bring Chen Siquan down and if that happened, he would be doomed.

Uncle Chen did not visit the Chen Mansion even once after he returned to country S. This was enough for Chen Siquan to understand how mad Uncle Chen was.

....

Xie Yufan narrowed his eyes when he saw the Chen couple staring at them," Big Sis What are they doing here?"

Xie Ming sighed and said," Your brother-in-law invited them. Yufan don't you want to go and meet your sister?"

Xie Yufan frowned and said," Over my dead body." After saying this he stormed towards the other direction.

Li Singtan placed his hand on Xie Ming's shoulder and said," It's okay. He is angry now. Give him sometime."

....

Xie Yufan was fuming in anger. He hated Xie Yurin and Chen Siquan a lot. So much that he could not even bear to see them. So Yufan decided to find a seat for himself in the farthest corner.

As he was about to sit on a chair, a girl quickly ran past him holding her gown and sat on that chair and said," I hope you don't mind. You can sit on the other chair."