119 - 120

Li Singtan was busy talking to someone over the phone so he failed to notice the man.

" Li Singtan move." Xie Ming shouted.

When the attacker saw saw a woman rushing towards Li Singtan, he increased his pace.

As he was about to pierce the knife on his back, Xie Ming came in between.

Xie Ming could feel the knife enter her flesh.

The attacker panicked, he forcefully pulled the knife out her body and tried to escape.

Xie Ming screamed in pain, when the attacker pulled off the knife," Ahh."

Hearing a familiar voice when Li Singtan turned back, his eyes widened in shock and his face became pale," Ming."

....

An hour back.

When Li Singtan and Xie Ming entered the mall, Xie Ming said," I will be very quick okay."

Li Singtan chuckled and said," Well I don't expect you to finish your shopping fast. Take your time. Don't rush things."

" What are you laughing at? Woman can finish shopping fast okay." Xie Ming said.

" Okay Okay. Where do you want to go first?" Li Singtan said.

Pointing towards a store, Xie Miing said," Let's go there first."

Li Singtan placed his hand in her shoulder and started walking towards the store.

Xie Ming quickly picked up the things that she needed. She was really very fast.

Walking towards the billing counter, Xie Ming said," See I told you that I am fast."

Li Singtan nodded his head in agreement.

As he was about to out his card, his phone buzzed.

Giving the card to Xie Ming, Li Singtan said," I have to take this."

Taking the card, Xie Ming said," Just wait for me outside."

Li Singtan nodded his head and went outside.

....

Outside the store.

" Speak." Li Singtan said.

" Boss the people who were trailing you were Simon's men." Han Zihao said.

Li Singtan's expression turned dark. His guess was right.

" Increase the security of the Li Mansion and Li Corporation. Also ask Yang Yutang to meet me at the base tomorrow morning." Li Singtan said.

" But sir you have a very important meeting tomorrow at 11 am." Han Zihao said.

" Cancel it." Li Singtan said.

While Li Singtan was busy discussing business with Han Zihao, Xie Ming came out of the store carrying her shopping bags.

As soon as she stepped out of the store, she spotted Li Singtan. She smiled and started walking towards him.

She then noticed a man rushing towards him with something sharp in his hand. She panicked.

Dropping everything that was in her hand, Xie Ming shouted," Li Singtan move."

When she saw that the man had increased his pace, she also did the same.

As the man was about to pierce that sharp thing inside Li Singtan, Xie Ming came in between.

She could feel the knife enter her flesh.