161 - 162

Xie Mings words exploded Li Singtans mind. He stopped thinking and attacked her lips.

Clutching on his shirt, Xie Ming closed her eyes and started kissing him back.

Li Singtan then kissed her cheeks and then her eyes and said," I love you Ming."

Xie Ming laughed and started removing his tie. She then started unbuttoning his shirt.

While Xie Ming was busy unbuttoning his shirt,Li Singtan was moving his hands all over her body," Where did you buy this from?"

" Ehh from a store." Xie Ming said.

Lifting the lingerie up, Li Singtan slid his hand inside and said," You should buy more of these."

When his warm hands touched her bare skin, a pleasurable sensation passed throughout her body and she m.o.a.ned in agreement," Ahh ya hmmm."

Her hands unbuttoning the shirt stopped moving and she said," Take this off on your own please. I think I Ahhhh-"

Before she could finish speaking, Li Singtan said his hands inside her underwear and started rubbing her clit.

Feeling how wet she was down there, Li Singtan smiled.

Taking his hands off, he quickly took off her lingerie and started kissing her all over her body.

Xie Ming could only arch her body and m.o.a.n in pleasure when his cold lips met her skin.

Her cute little m.o.a.ns added fuel to his fire. He could feel his little brother growing which started making him feel uncomfortable down there.

Getting down from the bed, Li Singtan tore off his shirt and unbuckled his pant.

Looking at his wife who was now left only in her undergarments, Li Singtan smiled and said," You look beautiful."

Getting on top of her, Li Singtan kissed her forehead followed by cheeks then her lips and then her neck.

Xie Ming m.o.a.n aloud when his hand grabbed her left b.r.e.a.s.t and then started fondling it," Ummm ahhh."

Li Singtan also groaned when he felt her soft thing in his head. Only he knows how many times he had imagined her soft b.r.e.a.s.t in his hands.

Lifting her back a bit, Li Singtan started searching for the hook in order to take of her bra.

He creased his brows when he failed to find them.

Xie Ming giggled and said," it's in the front."

Without wasting anytime, Li Singtan unhooked her bra, exposing her milky white b.r.e.a.s.t. They were not very big or very small. As he had imagined it. They were perfect.

Pinching her pink right n.i.p.p.l.e, he started sucking it with all his might.

Xie Ming could only grab his hair and enjoy what he was doing.

As Li Singtan was drawing circles round her b.r.e.a.s.t with his tongue, he grabbed the other one and started fondling it. He was right, her b.r.e.a.s.t perfectly fitted in his hand as he had imagined. It felt like as if they were meant for him to touch, suck and tease.

Xie Ming was in cloud nine. She did not want him to stop. Never in her life did she ever felt something like this.

Xie Ming gasped when Li Singtan left her b.r.e.a.s.t and started moving downwards.

Kissing her all the way down in her stomach, Li Singtan took off her underwear and started rubbing his hands on her clit.

" Ahhh Sing-Ahh-tang." Xie Ming m.o.a.ned.