387 - 388 - 389

Li Singtan "-"

" And she told me that I am not handsome. She also called me a kid." Songpa said.

Patting Songpa's shoulder, Singtan said," You are not a kid and who said you are handsome? You are more handsome than Zechan."

Zechan "-"

" Really?" Songpa asked.

Singtan smiled and said," Have I ever lied to you?"

Songpa vigorously shook his head.

" Hmm Good now why don't you go out with Zechan and get some fresh air." Singtan said

" But Boss-"

" No buts take our Songpa somewhere nice to cheer him up and don't forget to take the guards with you." Singtan said before walking out of the room.

" Come lets go. I'll take you out to cheer you mood," Zechan said.

Songpa sighed and nodded his head.

....

" Where were you?" Mike asked.

" I was upstairs with Songpa." Singtan said.

Looking at his watch, Mike said," We have thirty minutes. I will leave after that. Anna wants to have those donuts from a particular bakery that will close in an hour. If I don't get her that today, she said she will throw me out of the room."

Singtan sighed and said," Ming said she wants caramel ice cream. I don't know why do women get these weird cravings when they are pregnant?"

" Last night Anna told me that she wants to eat custard. I made the custard for her but as soon as she took one bite, she started crying saying 'This is not how I wanted it to be' It took me almost an hour to coax her." Mike said.

Yutang took a deep breath and said," Yixi wants to have a baby. We started trying since yesterday and now I am scared."

" May be you guys are exaggerating. How bad can it be?" Robbin asked.

Mike rolled his eyes and said," Find a girl for yourself first, get her pregnant and then take responsibilities. You'll know after that."

" Huh I already have a girlfriend" Robbin said.

Yutang chuckled and asked," Uh huh for how many days?"

Robbin smiled and said," Not for days or years. It's a forever thing."

Singtan raised his eyebrows and asked," Robbin what did you eat today?"

" Bread butter and bacons. Oh and she had made some delicious pancakes. I ate that too. But why do you ask?" Robbin asked.

" Because you are sounding so serious and genuine which is very unlikely when it comes to you." Yutang said.

Robbin smiled and said," Things change okay and she changed me."

" Where did you meet her? And when did this happen?" Yutang asked.

" Well I met her in one of my friends wedding. I was trying to woo her for six months and day before yesterday she finally excepted my proposal. Oh and I am also moving into Chen Mansion with her this weekend." Robbin said.

Mike smiled and said," I can see major changes in this man now. Good."

" Yes you should always be a one woman man." Singtan said.

" Alright now lets go and get some information from that douche bag." Mike said.

.....

Public place.