325 - 326

Soon Yufan and Ling arrived at the mansion.

" Yichan this is Yufan." Uncle Chen said.

Yufan froze when he saw who actually Uncle Chen's son was.

Robbin raised his eyebrows and said," It's nice meeting you Mr S-"

" Ahhh elder brother Yichan. I finally got to meet you." Yufan shouted before jumping into Robbins embrace.

" Mr Robbin you better keep your mouth shut otherwise you are never getting your consignment back." Yufan whispered.

Robbin frowned and murmured," What a bully huh."

Grabbing Lings hand, Yufan said," This is my girlfriend Yang Ling."

" Ah you are a Yang? I did not know that Yutang had such a beautiful sister." Robbin said.

" Alright boys come. Let's have dinner." Father Xie said.

....

When Ming saw all her favourite food on the table, her mouth started watering.

" Don't even think." Li Singtan said before passing her a bowl of plain soup.

Ming frowned and said," I don't want this." Pointing towards the fried chicken, she said," I want that."

" Ming it's not good for your health. You've to eat healthy things now. Remember what Anna said?" Singtan said.

Ming shook her head and said," Nono I want chicken wings."

" Ming listen to Singtan." Father Xie said.

" Just for few days darling. After that you can eat whatever you want." Singtan said.

" One piece please?" Ming said.

Singtan shook his head and said," No Ming."

Looking at him with teary eyes, Ming said," You don't love me anymore."

Singtan sighed and said," Okay fine only one piece."

Smiling cheekily, Ming said," I love you."

Placing a fried chicken wing on her plate, Singtan said," Eat."

Robbin laughed and said." I had heard about this but today I saw it with my own eyes. Mr Li is really a wife slave."

Singtan glared at Robbin and said," Eat quietly otherwise I will throw you out."

" Sorry Boss." Robbin said.

" So Yichan you will be staying with us right?" Father Xie asked.

Robbin nodded his head and said," Yes Uncle Xie."

" Good good." Father Xie said.

Placing one more chicken piece in Xie Ming's plate, Li Singtan said," Robbin why don't you ask Yufan to show you around? I mean his workplace and other places."

Robbin smiled and said," Yes that's a great idea. I hope Yufan will not mind showing me his workplace."

Giving them a weak smile, Yufan said," Of course."

" You've to attend the board meeting with me tomorrow. You've tolearn things quickly so that I can handover everything to you and relax like Chuang." Uncle Chen said.

After dinner Singtan, Robbin and Yufan headed towards the study room while Ming and Ling were busy talking with Uncle Chen and father Xie.

....

Inside the study room.

" So Mr Smith." Robbin said.

Yufan glared at him and said," Yufan. Call me Yufan when we are at home."