Chapter 29

Two Years After...

Allie

"Welcome to Manx!"

I smiled widely as I greeted every tourist that will be joining my group today.

I've been working as a tour guide for a year now. And I really enjoy every moment of it. I fell in love with this place.

I explore everything that surrounds this small beautiful Island. I studied their history, culture as well as visited all the hidden gem in this underrated place of UK.

By visiting Isle of Man you can do many many things during your staycation or weekend get away. You just have to trust me.

I have work five time in a week and I have two days off. My boss likes me so much. My boss is a female by the way.

"Is everyone on there proper seats? We will be having a head count any minute."

We did the head count. I have tent tourists for today.

" We are all set. I have ten tourist in my group today." I smiled at them.

"Are you all excited?" I asked them.

"Yes, we are!" they said in unison.

"You are pretty Ms. Tour Guide." I laughed when I heard what the middle age man said."

"Thank you said." I bowed down my head .

" By the way. My name is Bella. I am your tour guide for today. If you have any question while giving you some information about this place. Please raise your right hand. Avoid unnecessary noise. And enjoy the ride. You will never regret of visiting this hidden gem of europe."

"The Isle of Man, Mann, or Manx as it is also known, lies in the Irish Sea about 80 miles north-west of Liverpool.
Although it's part of the British Isles Manx is a self-governing kingdom that belongs to neither the UK or the EU. The Queen is head of State.

If you're fond of sand dunes and salty air you'll love Isle of Man short breaks. There are 95 miles of gorgeous coastline which range from craggy cliffs and rugged scenery to wide beaches with swathes of soft white sand, grass edged sand dunes and pebbled coves. You'll get your blast of salty air on one of the many coastal walks.

Exploring the beaches was one of the favourite things to do on the Isle of Man. I think you'll see why later.

Here is the itinerary:

*We will visit the Manx Museum to learn about the Isle of Man history.

*Enjoy star, starry night.
Even if you don't have time to set aside to watch the stars on your trip, take a minute to appreciate how beautifully dark the skies are when you're waddling home from your evening drinks.

*A ride on a horse tram and wave at everyone going past

*See the Tower Of Refuge in Douglas and visit other tourist attractions.
*Ride the Groudle Glen Train.

"That's our today's itinerary. I hope you will enjoy and discover a lot."

They smiled at me and they even clapped their hands. They were happy. And I'm in awe witnessing this beautiful trip.

Everyday ito ang buhay ko after all that happened. I'm still not totally healed after all the treatment I've undergone because endometriosis is an incurable disease we all know that.

The one thing is for sure. Infertility, mahihirapan na akong mabuntis or hindi na ako mabubuntis. Kaya ang importante sa akin ngayon ang anak ko, pamilya at sarili ko.