Love Taken Chances

Dragon Boyz Series 1: Ajax Caden Lewis

When love gives you many chances, will you take it and try again?

Bella Alliena was once married and believed that once you give everything for the one you love, your relationship will last a lifetime.
She was once a very loving woman, family oriented, passionate and faithful. But everything changes when that traumatic relationship broke her into pieces.

Ajax Caden Lewis
A very handsome young lad & single. A pilot and a businessman. He came from a wealthy family . Doesn't believe in love, he fuck all the woman that come and goes and doesn't give a shit. Until one day, he met a woman opposite from his ideal one. Will he believe that destiny take part of meeting that one only woman that made him experience so many sleepless nights?

If you meet a stranger three times in three different places, you might want to shrug and just say that it's a small world. And sure, sometimes that's really the case; you can run into the same person a number of times purely out of coincidence. But what if it's actually more than that? What if destiny is trying to tell you something? And give many chances that will lead you to love.

Let's find out!

R-18l |Mature Content | SPG
COVER PHOTO CTTO

P.S.
Please beware of my grammatical error or whatever. hihi This is my first ever written story inspired from my fave writers here in watty. This story is partly from a real life scenario. I will just change some events and twist in the story line. The character, names and places also will be change. Sana magustuhan niu. Tagalog - english po ito. If you like it pls. do some comments and suggestions and vote. I will glady accept it for future improvement. I will try to update 3x a week! Thank you! X.O.X.O

Bella Alliena Morales, RN

Capt. Ajex Caden Lewis