Biggest Fear Of My Life!

Start from the beginning

I drove towards penthouse and found it empty. It was almost evening and home without her looked horror!!

 I need to get her back!

I need to sort the mess I created!

I know it will take time but I need to do it!!

Taking a shower I drove to mansion.

She must be there because only person she's close to is Anna, Aayush or Maya mom. Since Anna is pregnant and Baani would never want to get Anna a bit disturbed so she'll be at mansion only.

I reached mansion and looked everywhere in parking but didn't find her car.

I went inside when Maya mom came.

" Kabeer you" She asked

"Where's Baani? In room" I inquired

"What? Why she would be here? Isn't she with you. I was going to ask you the same! Where's Baani" She asked again

"Maya mom, did Baani come here" I repeated calmly

"No. She didn't" She answered

"Shit!!" I muttered

"What happened Kabeer" She asked and I sighed

"She left me" I murmured 

"Never. She can't ever !" She said offended

"She did. Because this time I hurt her badly" I told

"What you did Kabeer" Dad's voice came and I looked at him taking a deep breath and I told them everything.

They both were shocked by the revelation! 

"And you never found it important to tell her the biggest truth of her life!" She questioned

"I.. was afraid....that she might get hurt" I whispered

"So now what is she Kabeer. Very happy? " Maya mom spoke and I looked at her.

"You know the most important thing in relationship is trust. Trust on each other that never let you keep any secrets to each other. Didn't you have a little trust on her that you broke hers so badly. She had each and every right to know about it! Marriage isn't a consent of just one person!! It's of two!! You never found it necessary to know her consent telling her this all ! This is not the raising of Isha! This isn't the son of Isha Mittal !! " She yelled as a tear left her eye.

And this is the first time I've seen her this furious.

"I..I'm sorry Ma..Maya mom" I whispered

"Will your sorry mend anything Mr.Kabeer Mittal ? Saying this five letters word is easy..but will you be able to mend the scars of hurt you've given her??" she questioned and I looked at the floor!

"I'll..try to mend everything! I'll talk to her..listen to her.. I genuinely mean it!" I said and she looked at me with teary eyes!

"You can't understand the pain Kabeer a lover feels after getting hurt!! Badly hurt by the one she love!" she whispered as if she herself have felt the pain and I feel hell guilty now!

"Where's she?" Dad asked

"I.. Don't know. She isn't home till now and my mind isn't even working after she left from farm house" I told and dad sighed

I'm not able to think anything! I don't know where should I find her! 

"Mansion. Bajaj's mansion! Did you check. It's already eight" Dad told