"Hey Seaweed brain, how was my surprise?" she asked. "I was shocked and just sat there like a gaping fish" I said. "At least your father would be proud" she mocked. "Hey". "Percy I am all free today what do you say about movies?" She asked." Yes! can we watch finding Nemo?" I asked 

"Seaweed brain did you just ask that, we've seen it like a hundred times already" she said. "But wise girl, please" I pleaded "Oh gods not the eyes...Ugh fine."

We spent the whole day watching movies and ate pasta for dinner. Now Annabeth was doing some work on her laptop while I lay on the bed playing with her curls. "Annabeth?" "Yes Percy?" she said looking up from her laptop.

"You're going to choose me for program right?" I asked. "Of course" she said  "Then can you choose my friends as well" I asked "Yes just tell me their names"

"Hmm there's Jake, Lily and Jade" I said. 

"Annabeth one more thing" I asked. "Yes Percy?"

"Are we going to tell them about us?" I asked

"Well Percy how about we have some fun we will try to hide it and see how longer you can keep it a secret and I will try to make you confess."

"Since when did you get such fun ideas? You always mock me whether or not I am spend too much time with the Stolls. Now let me ask you, have you seen Thalia or Leo recently? "I ask.

"Looks like you haven't seen my talents yet" she said 

"You too my acting skills are just perfect. I'm going to make you lose and make you do something embarrassing, remember that bet with piper where she lot and had to walk with funny make up all day." I bragged

"We'll see about that Seaweed brain. Goodnight"

"Goodnight" I yawned

At the day of the program-

I was very excited. In total sixteen students were going including me and my friends and Ms. Han.

"Students I want you all on your best behavior. No mischiefs will be tolerated. Consider yourselves lucky to get this opportunity." Ms. Han warned

We got on a big bus with blue interior, curtesy of Annabeth, and reached her office. Now I started to feel nervous. Don't get me wrong I visit the office every Friday and have even worked on some of the aquarium projects and know many people as well, but that's where the problem is we are touring the office and I'm sure someone will recognize me.

We are greeted by Annabeth at the entrance and she gives a secret wink at my direction which no one except Jake notices.

"Dude did she just wink?" he asked.

"What no, I think something went in her eye. Come on we'll be lost" I replied nervously.

We saw the reception area, meeting rooms, blueprint rooms. All the way I was trying to hide my face.

Just then Amanda, Annabeth's secretary, came up to her.

"Ma'am you called me?" she asked Annabeth

"Ah yes call Sally and tell her I want to meet her urgently this  afternoon" she said.

Amanda nodded and left.

"Why" I asked forgetting I was with my class.

"Mr. Jackson what was that?" Ms. Han raised her voice.

"Yes Mr. Jackson that was rude indeed, It was my personal matter. Couldn't a girl talk with her mom" Annabeth smirked

Oh she was so enjoying it "Your mom?" I asked

"Now Now Mr. Jackson will you keep quiet." she scolded me. Then she turned to Annabeth and apologized to her .Oh wisegirl was so enjoying it!

We went on with the tour and a couple of people including Jade asked some questions.

After some time Amanda came back and told Annabeth something. She was about to leave when oh no she spotted me.

"Mr. Jackson when did you come here?" Amanda asked.

I didn't know what to reply.

"Jerry wanted to talk to you about something but you were busy this week." she continued.

"You know him?" my teacher asked clearly surprised

"Of course he's.."

"Neighbor. I am her neighbor. " I quickly said.

Amanda quirked her eyebrow but didn't speak anything.

Thankfully Ms. Han bought it and the tour was finally over.

"Um I have a surprise for all of you. So you saw my office but I wanted you all to see an example of our construction so I have decided to show all of you a tour of my house. the maids have prepared a lunch for all of us. "Annabeth announced

Oh no looks like she doesn't want to lose ....obviously. 

At my house-

When we arrived there all my friends stood there in awe. We entered the gates and on the inner nameplate it was written Seaweed brain & Wise girl. I adored it.

We ate the our lunch and toured the house a bit.

Then Annabeth stole me a glance and smirked. uh oh what was she gonna do now. 

She was over to one of the kitchen cabinets and took out two cookie jars. Mom distributed our cookies evenly so we wouldn't fight and Annabeth had almost finished her jar greedily as soon as she had got it.

 Now she opened my jar and took out a cookie and started flaunting it, all of the people looking at her weirdly. I couldn't hold it anymore as she lowered it to her mouth.

I hate to say this but she got me good. Cookies were on of my weaknesses.

"No Annabeth" I ran and snatched the cookies from her "No one takes my precious cookies" I cried

"Percy dear be a gentleman and give her some cookies I will make more for you" suddenly my mom's voice said.

"Mom" I ran up and hugged her Annabeth right behind me.

I just remembered about our guests and looked at them to see all of them jaws dropped standing there looking at us weirdly. Oh man this is going to be one long explanation

Soooo guys how was my very first chapter. I had this one-shot from a very long time and wanted to share it.

Comment on it tell me if you like it or if I should write more of these.

Also, tell me which was your favourite mortal and yes excluding Sally because we all love her.

"Percy Jackson is the best book everrrrrr"😁😁😁

                                                                                                                                 -PerAnnTha